Sign in to follow this  
magicLA

Raja Bell

LarryCoon

I think Bell's talking to LA, and also mentioned DAL, MIA, ORL, NYK, RT @curioduo: what are the chances of Raja Bell ending up back in PHX?

yes...good size, great defender, solid 3pt shooter...exactly what we need

6-5 guard...that Kobe is personally recruiting him speaks volumes...possible to get him w/min contract

09-10:

PPG APG RPG SPG 3P%

11.8 2.2 3.8 0.7 .444

we should get delonte west on the bench just to wink at lebron's mom every time we play the heat, but that would probably set him off and he'd score 80 on us.

agree its a long shot - unless he really doesn't like Kobe. Plus he went to school in Miami. So that's two teams that can offer the same as we can: minimum salary - shot at a trophy.

Actually now that i think more about it, that would be a good addition. I highly doubt the contract would brake the bank and he has plenty of playoff experience from PHX. I like it.

quote:
Originally posted by ezzzp:

agree its a long shot - unless he really doesn't like Kobe. Plus he went to school in Miami. So that's two teams that can offer the same as we can: minimum salary - shot at a trophy.

Speaking of Kobe you should look at this.

we'd offer him the BAE.

The way i see it, he'd a bit old to play 82 games and playoffs. We match JJ and give JJ the minutes he had last year except when we play a team with a player that JJ cant defend. Then we play Bell.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

we'd offer him the BAE.

The way i see it, he'd a bit old to play 82 games and playoffs. We match JJ and give JJ the minutes he had last year except when we play a team with a player that JJ cant defend. Then we play Bell.

if we do this, you have to sing 'ring my bell' at the next ommb karaoke night.

quote:
Originally posted by DHoward1214:

quote:
Originally posted by ezzzp:

Speaking of Kobe you should look at this.

love it...it would be awesome if we got him and Barnes, w/ Pietrus and Q, we'd have a mean perimeter come playoff time