/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

wmode="transparent"

allowScriptAccess="never"

height="385"

width="640"

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNVyvrgqVi8&hl=en_US&fs=1"

/>

I hated the team, but especially lebron..that hasn't changed..I was pushed over the edge by the lebron fan boys that would come here and talk trash..Karma got them boys, he's gone now..I guess they'll just be back this year as heat fans..

I hate Lebron, I only hated the cavs because of him.... then I hated Vajerao... but I used to like Mo, not any more...

Worst thing is now I will hate the Heat because of Lebron.... and I like Bosh and Wade so will be gay, gives me even more of a reason to hate Lebron, because he crashed wades and boshes party

For years I was a closet fan of the Cavs until Lebron showed up. I didn't mind watching the Heat when they weren't playing the Magic because I really did like to watch Wade play. Now they turn my stomach because I absolutely despise Lebron. And if somehow Pat Riley finds his way into coaching again, I'll really hate the Heat. I never really cared for the way SVG was treated down there and I really expect it to happen to Spoelstra. Business or not, if Wade passed on Chicago and being near his kids for that idiot Lebron, I would really lose respect for him.

i hated and still hate the team the others all thought they were so **** hot when its go to really show this year when they struggle to win 20 games.

they will only sell out the Q arena when the heat play there and the first home game after that it will be down hill for them.

i dont hate miami as much as i hate LA lakers cleveland boston and detroit

I disliked the teams chemistry. They seemed toxic to one another. The dancing, the fake picture taking, the gloating, etc. I guess it was the fact that they refused to show humility, is what I disliked the most.

I didn't/don't hate anyone.

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

you hate teams that are better than your team.. simple as that.

Not true at all. I do not, nor have I ever Cared for Lebrat. I think he gets WAY to many calls, the dude travels on almost every possesion. The only othe team I used to dispise in the NBA was the Lakers and that had to do with Shaq and the garbage with Portland and the Kings..... So, no not because they are better.