quote:
Originally posted by joezstuff:

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

You need to post a link when posting articles and only 3 to 4 paragraphs from it per the rules of the board. Please post the link. It has been edited.

Why don't you get on these guys who are MVPS and Hall of famers getting off the topic when there are kids or other people who just want to talk about the magic and it may not be at their level and they start dissing them that really is rank, you HAVE got to start getting on that. These people may not know as much as them, they just want to have fun,

Let's keep this about Dwight and Oklahoma, and the various states with no income tax, please. No need to come in here and start trouble.

I'm not starting trouble look at the other post when a kid (person) just joined and he posted ans the gus started to diss him thats what to look at I'm trying to help, You need to look a little deeper as a leader...

I agree, too many post first posters here.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

You need to post a link when posting articles and only 3 to 4 paragraphs from it per the rules of the board. Please post the link. It has been edited.

What! I'm not under anything I don't drink and I don't do drugs and I'm old enough to be your father!

Why don't you get on these guys who are MVPS and Hall of famers getting off the topic when there are kids or other people who just want to talk about the magic and it may not be at their level and they start dissing them that really is rank, you HAVE got to start getting on that. These people may not know as much as them, they just want to have fun,

Let's keep this about Dwight and Oklahoma, and the various states with no income tax, please. No need to come in here and start trouble.

I'm not starting trouble look at the other post when a kid (person) just joined and he posted ans the gus started to diss him thats what to look at I'm trying to help, You need to look a little deeper as a leader...

You're clearly under the influence of some kind of substance, and as a leader of this forum I'll ask you kindly to not post under such influences. There are children who come here, and frankly they don't need to be exposed to such things. Shame on you.

quote:
Originally posted by BravesMagicBucs:

Dwight will be like Wade was. If anything, Dwight would lure Paul and/or someone else to join him in Orlando.

I agree with you as long as a. fans keep appreciating him and not taking him for granted and b. the front office keeps doing their best to keep a championship-level team around him.

"B" will be that much easier once we get Rashard's stinkin' contract off the books. But I think Dwight's 90% to stay, and that's mostly going by how quickly he re-signed with the Magic the first time around.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

What! I'm not under anything I don't drink and I don't do drugs and I'm old enough to be your father!

You're clearly under the influence of some kind of substance, and as a leader of this forum I'll ask you kindly to not post under such influences. There are children who come here, and frankly they don't need to be exposed to such things. Shame on you.

First of all I don't drink nor do drugs, and I'm old enouh to be your father..Give it a break!!!

quote:

So you're in your 80s? Because I'm 63. Don't lump me in with the rest of these kids. I worked hard to earn the title of Team Leader, and it's my responsibility to make sure people like you don't go around bullying the other posters.

Just because you're older than some doesn't mean you can tell them what to do. You have to be a Leader to do that.

quote:
Originally posted by chrisinboston:

Trust me, Mass has state income tax. They tax anything and everything.

Taxachussets

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by BravesMagicBucs:

Dwight will be like Wade was. If anything, Dwight would lure Paul and/or someone else to join him in Orlando.

I agree with you as long as a. fans keep appreciating him and not taking him for granted and b. the front office keeps doing their best to keep a championship-level team around him.

"B" will be that much easier once we get Rashard's stinkin' contract off the books. But I think Dwight's 90% to stay, and that's mostly going by how quickly he re-signed with the Magic the first time around.

First of all that's what Howard has to do is lure someone like Paul...etc. But we need to build strong guys around them as what we are doing now! So I think that either we WILL do something big with a trade now, Or keep what we got and make a trade later, and hope JJ is in the Mix...

quote:

quote:

So you're in your 80s? Because I'm 63. Don't lump me in with the rest of these kids. I worked hard to earn the title of Team Leader, and it's my responsibility to make sure people like you don't go around bullying the other posters.

Just because you're older than some doesn't mean you can tell them what to do. You have to be a Leader to do that.

Well that's all I'm asking you to do Old man

quote:

quote:

quote:

Well that's all I'm asking you to do Old man

Just look around you obviously don't know who is bulling who on this site...and it's not me I'm trying to help not to bully these people!!

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

First of all I don't drink nor do drugs, and I'm old enouh to be your father..Give it a break!!!

Yeah, well I drink like a fish, smoke rope like a feign, and I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather, and ....uh....and....what were we talking about?

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

well if the magic don't win a 'ship in the next 2 years I fully expect dwight to test free agency. i don't see him going to okc though. he'd want to be on a team where he is the franchise player and where the team can build around him rather than him just being an added piece.

Yeah, just like what Bosh was saying...oh, wait...