DFreshFromUSF

Worst Day Ever

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by Natesroom:

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

USF, gross. Don't you have some football players to bail out of jail or something?

The USF Women's Volleyball team is hot..

What university doesn't have a hot volleyball team?

See this is what Pizzes me off you young punks diss these guys who just come on here to talk even though they may not come here as much as you guys, at least they have a life...You guys live on this board...Give them a break, Just don't even post if you're going to make such asinine remarks..You the guys who admin should watch, let these guys have some fun and quit making then look stupid.....

quote:
Originally posted by DFreshFromUSF:

Here in another couple years you guys won't have anything left to make fun of USF about. There's nothing wrong with USF and don't talk about the football players in jail every school has those problems. That's just young kids getting fame and being stupid. Were above FSU now and we'll be better than Miami in a few years. And the VC thing was a b ad idea you can say it is the injuries but he's always hurt so why will that change? I think it's his age he just looks done to me. Maybe he knew this was his big chance and cracked I'm not sure but it seems like he is just winding down his career. And you say it's not one player but we lost Turk and brought him here to be the man. He was the one guy to either win us or lose us the big games and he was doing so bad JJ got more minutes. He's just not the answer.

You know I have been a big Advocate of FSU not plyaing these guys, But the more I think about it, i want to play these tools again. You won 1 game when our old sorry coach decided to go up and talk to some of his old buddies and forgets about the team, and the other idiot coach who is not there decided to get into a fight with the coach in waiting, and now you are better than FSU?? See you tools next year..

Sorry to hijack, back to the Whining.......

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

I dont have a dog in this fight, but as far as I can tell USF has had much more success w/ their football program of late. This surprises me though because UCF has the better infrastructure and $$$ as far as I can tell. There is no reason why UCF's teams shouldnt be better.

Despite having a fraction of the growth potential, USF speed past UCF in the race to legitimacy precisely because their organizational structure was light years ahead of UCF.

it's all about recruiting, conference adds into it, but from what i hear from the guy next to me at work, who's brother is on the o-line(i know it's a stretch).. but o'leary seems to be a little bit racist, you heard it here first. (c ;

quote:

quote:

I dont have a dog in this fight, but as far as I can tell USF has had much more success w/ their football program of late. This surprises me though because UCF has the better infrastructure and $$$ as far as I can tell. There is no reason why UCF's teams shouldnt be better.

Despite having a fraction of the growth potential, USF speed past UCF in the race to legitimacy precisely because their organizational structure was light years ahead of UCF.

UCF thought small, USF thought big.

This is exactly right. If UCF gets an invite to a large conference all bets are off though.

BTW Skip should do wonders, but we will see if he can do it without his def. Co.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreshFromUSF:

Here in another couple years you guys won't have anything left to make fun of USF about. There's nothing wrong with USF and don't talk about the football players in jail every school has those problems. That's just young kids getting fame and being stupid. Were above FSU now and we'll be better than Miami in a few years. And the VC thing was a b ad idea you can say it is the injuries but he's always hurt so why will that change? I think it's his age he just looks done to me. Maybe he knew this was his big chance and cracked I'm not sure but it seems like he is just winding down his career. And you say it's not one player but we lost Turk and brought him here to be the man. He was the one guy to either win us or lose us the big games and he was doing so bad JJ got more minutes. He's just not the answer.

Don't let these guys get under your skin, they have no life, they live on these posts...that's why they have MVP and Hall Of Fame because they made so many ignorant post to guys like you. They think they are above everyone...

They piss me off. They wont let guys like you post and have fun they have to be jerks, very young!!! and if they have stupid gifs and jpegs they usually are! stay away from them they are into themselves......

quote:
Originally posted by jturner01:

quote:

quote:

UCF thought small, USF thought big.

This is exactly right. If UCF gets an invite to a large conference all bets are off though.

BTW Skip should do wonders, but we will see if he can do it without his def. Co.

it might happen, big east is thinking of inviting so that they have stronger recruiting and a better presence in florida... that should be interesting, it would take a few years, but very interesting.

quote:
Originally posted by joezstuff:

Don't let these guys get under your skin, they have no life, they live on these posts...that's why they have MVP and Hall Of Fame because they made so many ignorant post to guys like you.

2006-04-05-bingo.png

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by joezstuff:

Don't let these guys get under your skin, they have no life, they live on these posts...that's why they have MVP and Hall Of Fame because they made so many ignorant post to guys like you.

2006-04-05-bingo.png

man joez, i think you made bingo with one sentence. sick.

ucf and usf are both garbage.

I went to fsu and I know we've done horribly in football but usf and ucf are ***. usf might be decent in the big east but ucf would be the nets of college football.....

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

ucf and usf are both garbage.

I went to fsu and I know we've done horribly in football but usf and ucf are ***. usf might be decent in the big east but ucf would be the nets of college football.....

harsh deboner...

do me a favor and go to the business college at fsu, and tell them to burn the entire thing to the ground, the few graduates from fsu we have around here seem to get confused by microsoft office, and they're not even good at drinking. total loss.

Wont take long if UCF get the invite. They have a large recruiting base in Central Florida, do have UF to contend with, but they could beat USF with the leftovers.

I just don't know what Otis is thinking. I have never been 100% in his corner. I still fault the Magic for giving Shard a max contract. Every time he goes to the bank he smiles and thinks "isn't life wonderful"

Next is VC what a bust. My prediction VC will be with the team and the Magic are hoping he does better than last year. They will trade him mid season when he is 0 for 200 from the field.

JJ Chicago jumped the gun and Otis needs to sign JJ he is the next Ray Allen