Sign in to follow this  
otis_smith

Expect Gortat to be traded Tuesday

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

the giants beating the patriots in the super bowl really showed me that speculation is dumb and I should only worry about games as they happen. Thats why i'm not worried this year.

Why was that shocking? The Giants had a stout defense that year...which would, as it turns out, neutralize New England's strength. Not to mention, the Giants almost beat the Patriots at the end of the regular season. There was a lot of speculation that if the Giants and Patriots met up, again, in the Super Bowl, it wouldn't end well for New England.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

man, when the mods are ragging on you, then your doing something wrong.

you know what? when jameer went down two seasons ago now, and we had to get tyronn lue and then rafer alston, we were a long shot to even make the ecf, even the people on this forum though the same. and i think at that point, when that team made it to the finals, alot of the people around here who would normally run on the 'the sky is falling' train sort of ditched it, we don't know what's going to happen, we can land chris paul, iggy, okafor, and still not make it out of the first round.

i don't think you were here to witness the board's 'the sky is falling era' it was pretty funny, jameer would have one assist in a game, and then someone would start a thread about how our pg can't pass so we're not even going to get to the finals. we trade darko and then all of a sudden we ruined the franchise, dwight won't be able to handle all the nba big men, he's too young. jameer isn't mentally strong, he's short, hedo is lazy, keith bogans is sg filler, peitrus deal is garbage... the list goes on.

i guess your going through the phase late.

yeah, us making the finals and the giants beating the patriots in the super bowl really showed me that speculation is dumb and I should only worry about games as they happen. Thats why i'm not worried this year.

cunningstunt and Mod: 1

Debonair and all winning guys: 0

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

I have really lost all faith in otis smith.

I don't see any serious transactions happening this summer. i see this team making it no further than than the 2nd round next playoffs

This team will probably get like 50-something wins but won't be able to deliver in the playoffs once again.

I guess summer of 2012 is what I will look forward too.

maybe there is some hope to get iggy but its still looking pretty unlikely.

Please post less.

quote:

you know what? when jameer went down two seasons ago now, and we had to get tyronn lue and then rafer alston, we were a long shot to even make the ecf, even the people on this forum though the same. and i think at that point, when that team made it to the finals, alot of the people around here who would normally run on the 'the sky is falling' train sort of ditched it, we don't know what's going to happen, we can land chris paul, iggy, okafor, and still not make it out of the first round.

i don't think you were here to witness the board's 'the sky is falling era' it was pretty funny, jameer would have one assist in a game, and then someone would start a thread about how our pg can't pass so we're not even going to get to the finals. we trade darko and then all of a sudden we ruined the franchise, dwight won't be able to handle all the nba big men, he's too young. jameer isn't mentally strong, he's short, hedo is lazy, keith bogans is sg filler, peitrus deal is garbage... the list goes on.

I'm not saying "the sky is falling, we're doomed". I'm just saying this team isn't going to win a championship with its current line up.

They'll be a winning team sure but more than likely won't see the ecf next year unless they somehow get iggy and/or cp3.

Not understanding how that means I'm distraught and crying but whatever....

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

quote:

you know what? when jameer went down two seasons ago now, and we had to get tyronn lue and then rafer alston, we were a long shot to even make the ecf,

Again, if making the ECF is the ultimate goal...I think we have a good shot.

morAn

quote:

I have really lost all faith in otis smith.

I don't see any serious transactions happening this summer. i see this team making it no further than than the 2nd round next playoffs

This team will probably get like 50-something wins but won't be able to deliver in the playoffs once again.

I guess summer of 2012 is what I will look forward too.

maybe there is some hope to get iggy but its still looking pretty unlikely.

""In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team." - Otis Replacement aka Our Future?

quote:

quote:

I'm not saying "the sky is falling, we're doomed". I'm just saying this team isn't going to win a championship with its current line up.

They'll be a winning team sure but more than likely won't see the ecf next year unless they somehow get iggy and/or cp3.

maybe not distraught or crying, but the epic grand standing statements are getting old.

if otis doesn't do _______ and _______, then we might as well turn the new amway center into a parking lot.

sex mutumbo.

quote:

quote:

quote:

maybe not distraught or crying, but the epic grand standing statements are getting old.

if otis doesn't do _______ and _______, then we might as well turn the new amway center into a parking lot.

sex mutumbo.

Better!!!

Rich DeVos and Bob Vander Weide could sell the franchise and took it to Seattle so everybody could cheer for Miami and stop complaning on this team. It could spare everybody for the upcomming events. We even played and are already losing? from inside??

A motin?? C'mon...

quote:

quote:

quote:

you know what? when jameer went down two seasons ago now, and we had to get tyronn lue and then rafer alston, we were a long shot to even make the ecf,

morAn

Dip****.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

morAn

Dip****.

why did you bold the m and the r?

quote:
Originally posted by Miguel3107:

quote:

quote:

quote:

sex mutumbo.

Better!!!

Rich DeVos and Bob Vander Weide could sell the franchise and took it to Seattle so everybody could cheer for Miami and stop complaning on this team. It could spare everybody for the upcomming events. We even played and are already losing? from inside??

A motin?? C'mon...

Or you can try the 3rd grade again...

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

morAn

Dip****.

why did you bold the m and the r?

It made about as much sense as you bolding "even".