Sign in to follow this  
otis_smith

Expect Gortat to be traded Tuesday

What ever bmp,why would we want a 20/10, 6'10 PF to help out Dwight, when we have Lewis camping out at the three point line.Have fun with the Xbox bro.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

my insider sources are telling me gortat is not going to the wolves.

instead it will be a 3 team deal involving the wizards and the 76ers

Orlando in: Iggy

Orlando out: Gortat, Bass

Washington in: Brand

Washington out: Arenas

Philadelphia in: Arenas, Gortat, Bass

Philadelphia out: Iggy

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=26t52d3

AMIRITE?!

i want

quote:
Originally posted by Rico:

What ever bmp,why would we want a 20/10, 6'10 PF to help out Dwight, when we have Lewis camping out at the three point line.Have fun with the Xbox bro.

Jefferson would average much less than that with the Magic as well as take away shots from our superstar center, be less effective defensively at the 4 than Lewis is, and not help the team forward.

If you're talking about bringing a PF with a good midrange game, high basketball IQ, good/great defending as well as decent/above average rebounding, then i'm all for it. If that PF just so happens to be effective offensively but not require many shots, even better.

The only thing Al Jefferson can give out of those things is above average rebounding, which is the least of the Magic's worries.

Lol to all the people who want Al Jefferson, exactly what problem does he solve? We would have two players that operate in the same area/zone and would just be jamming each other up. Dwight would get an offensive 3 second every time waiting for jefferson to make his move. and Jefferson's jump shot isn't his forte.

quote:
Originally posted by Rico:

Stats don't tell the whole story kid. Scoring 20 ppg while getting up a lot of shots isn't impressive.

I can tell he's an overrated sack of crap because a big who gives you 20/10 should win you some games. Jefferson hasn't been on a team with more than 25 wins in how long??

Some of these kids just don't get it. It's not about piling together a team of players with nice stats, it's about building a team that works well together and wins games. Dwight and Al Jefferson together doesn't work.

quote:
Originally posted by Chi Town Hustler:

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

Wow these newbies are going at it in here! smile_lurk.gif

Actually I've been on here for a few years, but I've move a lot lately and have to resign up because I change email addresses and can never remember my passwords. My last name was Lawyers Guns and Money. Lived in Orlando from 99 to 05 and now I'm back in Clearwater area. Just so you all know.

Lawyers Guns and Money was a great name, No Homo

quote:
Originally posted by otis_smith:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by iicybershotii:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by iicybershotii:

I agree with you on almost everything you wrote... my main argument was that Jefferson and Howard are NOT similar players... in fact you just gave like 10 ways they are extremely different players. Far from "redundant", as you put it. Maybe you should try reading my post again and not putting so much emotion into your's.

No, I they're still very similar because they take up the same space at the low post. The only real difference is that Jefferson is less efficient at it and goes out of his comfort zone way too much.

That's basically like saying Bynum and Gasol are redundant. And Dwight and Jefferson are even more different than those two.

Did you really just say that?

Look, we have inquired about Al Jefferson and want Corey Brewer as well.

no we didn't Jareth made that up