Sign in to follow this  
Ballzout

Knee Jerk Moves???

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

redick & lewis guarding wade & lebron would be painful to watch

redick actually did a decent job on wade in the last meet of the regular season. i'm not saying he shut him down or nothing but he didn't get torched by him. even frustrated wade a bit.

rashard would get mirked by lebron........

but I digress.....

I think this team just needs a solid shooting guard right now.....that can make plays and pass. either that or cp3

quote:
Originally posted by Ballzout:

Thanks brother... I agree with Lewis and Redick guarding them if they were on an island... But Lewis and Redick are both smart defenders and if they can make Wade and James jumpshooters they will be alright; not to mention they have the best safety net in Howard behind them...

Make no mistake. Lebron and Dwade are gonna abuse everyone, especially our guys, but taht doesnt mean we wont destroy their terrible bench and their 5's and 1's, we can still win and let them score 15-25 each. Our defense at PF will be huge in us winning games against them, but it definitely can be done, Bosh is NOT Dirk. Plain and simple.

The more I think, the more I'm convinced Otis is thinking the exact opposite as this forum. I don't see him making a knee jerk reaction move to match Miami. Is that the right thing to do? Maybe, one could say he's being smart and not doing anything he could regret, but he could be missing out on chances to improve the roster.

I would love to see Otis pull off a big trade to get me pumped, but it's probably not happening. We'll have to wait until the deadline at least more than likely. I just hope he still makes some more moves this offseason. Chris Duhon won't cut it.

quote:

Walddo???

It's been officially announced that they're going to start Lewis at the 3??? I follow this team religiously, almost to the point I might need help, and I haven't heard that... If that's the case, that's friggin' awesome!

Well no, it's probably dependent on the final lineup, if we get a Al Jefferson or some real PF he goes to the 3, if we get a Granger he stays at the 4. I was just speaking assuming he finally goes back to 3, his natural position. Hes just a tall Small Forward, not a Skinny Power Forward.

quote:
Originally posted by Do da john wall:

I really dont like vince guarding wade in the clutch which is why we ge vince to play in the clutch but i think we are fine unless they get d fish knocking down the open 3

I like Iguodala guarding Wade in the clutch. JUST SAYING.

quote:
Originally posted by Aussie Magic fan:

Why does everyone think Dwight is going to leave if we don't do anything?

Where's he going to go to that will have a better chance of winning apart from here?

Same place shaq went.

I don't know why everyone is so high on Jefferson... He's already got a history of injury and he is a PTF player (my friend and I made that up about certain players, Prone To Fat)... Dwight seems like the loyal type, but I'd rather give him more reason than just his morals and loyalty to stay... How about him being loyal, plus having another top ten player with him, ie: Paul or Anthony...

Walddo... I agree with you on the Igoudala addition... But I think that's a move we make at the deadline if Paul isn't available... Carter is our ticket to either one of those players and I'd wait to see if we can't get Paul before we cash him in for Igoudala... BUT, like I said, I wouldn't mind him at all...

quote:
Originally posted by Aussie Magic fan:

Why does everyone think Dwight is going to leave if we don't do anything?

Where's he going to go to that will have a better chance of winning apart from here?

well there's always la. thunder roster also looks enticing.

JJ would do a much better job on Wade than Carter would. Carter is slow and lazy.

Wade can put up 30 points on anyone, but JJ would make him work a little harder + JJ runs the floor on offense like RIP hamilton (Just a bit) and would make Wade run more also. Carter would just stand behind the 3 and drive to the basket very occasionally.

quote:

I don't know why everyone is so high on Jefferson... He's already got a history of injury and he is a PTF player (my friend and I made that up about certain players, Prone To Fat)... Dwight seems like the loyal type, but I'd rather give him more reason than just his morals and loyalty to stay... How about him being loyal, plus having another top ten player with him, ie: Paul or Anthony...

Walddo... I agree with you on the Igoudala addition... But I think that's a move we make at the deadline if Paul isn't available... Carter is our ticket to either one of those players and I'd wait to see if we can't get Paul before we cash him in for Igoudala... BUT, like I said, I wouldn't mind him at all...

Yah, There must be a lot going on we don't hear about if the CP3 stuff isn't dead, I just DO NOT see us getting him. But I CAN see us getting AI9(Igoudala) for 2-3 players and it would be an awesome move.