Sign in to follow this  
Ballzout

Knee Jerk Moves???

I think the resigning of Barnes is now way more important. As much as I love what Redick brings he is now a liability to contend against these guys - he will be eviscerated by Wade as will VC. Before we could put him on quick guards or hide him and Jameer playing them next to Pietrus or Barnes but not against this new Miami death wing. To beat the Heat a deep wing rotation of defensive minded stoppers to absorb fouls and slow the Wade/Lebron onslaught is important. We have to throw waves of physical players to wear them down. This is a must so that the offensive advantages we do have can be maximized and not put at risk by foul trouble. Dwight and Rashard must in turn become our offensive focus and the addition of an offensive minded back up Center will also be crucial.

quote:
Originally posted by Ballzout:

Thanks brother... I agree with Lewis and Redick guarding them if they were on an island... But Lewis and Redick are both smart defenders and if they can make Wade and James jumpshooters they will be alright; not to mention they have the best safety net in Howard behind them...

Have you not realized that this is Lebron and Dwayne Wade we're talking about on the same team. If you thought it was bad have Lebron foul out Dwight all by himself, think of a team with a Phantom call Wade, the linebacker Lebron, and the flopping Bosh all on the same team.

I feel that our team defense and rebounding will need to take a jump individually. Everyone will need to take a on a much more tougher role of guarding the opponents stars.

Why Miami though. Why didnt the three of them go to New York, Chicago, or do something crazy like go to the Thunder lol. Why not go back to cleveland or (wherever the raptors are from these days)..Ok Maybe not there, but anywhere else, why go to the Heat? Go take the Thunder and make them the best team ever or go to a team where there is no baggage. This may not actuallhy turn out so well - for Bron, The Heats new "Queen"... literally.

The Magic should try and not do anything they wouldn't have done a week ago in my opinion. They need to keep what is there, make what we have better, and then make the changes per poor results and poor effort. If there comes a point in time where we need a drastic change, every player with the exception of Dwight should be considered in the trading process.

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

JJ would do a much better job on Wade than Carter would. Carter is slow and lazy.

Wade can put up 30 points on anyone, but JJ would make him work a little harder + JJ runs the floor on offense like RIP hamilton (Just a bit) and would make Wade run more also. Carter would just stand behind the 3 and drive to the basket very occasionally.

Well JJ just got offered a Monster Contract so i think we're stuck with Carter man

Being a top heavy team like the Miami Hate comes with it's risks. What if Lebron or Wade get hurt? They are not that scary of a team with just one. Imagine the strain the other two will exert trying to keep that team on top. They are not going to be deep therefore they will either log tons of minutes or sacrifice games to rest players. I will wait and see what happens. Never panick....always BELIEVE!!!