Sign in to follow this  
Magic2782

Magic GM thought LeBron was 'more of a competitor'

quote:
Originally posted by otis_smith:

Half of you on this board want to make a trade just to make a trade. **** man, do you see these other people play or do you know them just by there name???

Let's be for real. For real though.

STATS AINT EVERYTHING!

You are probably one of those homers that just read box scores.. Hate to burst your bubble but the most important of things do not get recorded on a box score.

quote:
Originally posted by ExoCore:

quote:
Originally posted by XaviInThe407:

Does anyone know whats Dwight's reaction to all this? Has le wrote anything on his twitter or else where? I am curious, so someone let me know!

He's working out with Hakeem. No time for such irrelevant discussions. He will come back with a fade-away jumper.

Lol, if all Dwight gets from Hakeem is a fadeaway jumper we'll have problems.

I saw the Cavs have a funny t-shirt relating to the rumored "transgressions" between Lebrons mom and Delonte West. It says

Lebron is heading South but his mom is riding West. Im sure the Cavs owner might hand these out free for each fan the first time he returns.

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

I saw the Cavs have a funny t-shirt relating to the rumored "transgressions" between Lebrons mom and Delonte West. It says

Lebron is heading South but his mom is riding West. Im sure the Cavs owner might hand these out free for each fan the first time he returns.

LMAO! Thats so nasty & disrespectful.

Probaby already mentioned on here but did anyone read about Chris Paul at Carmelo Anthonys wedding with Amare in attendance saying we will form our own big 3? I swear Orlando has no luck if so!

quote:

Probaby already mentioned on here but did anyone read about Chris Paul at Carmelo Anthonys wedding with Amare in attendance saying we will form our own big 3? I swear Orlando has no luck if so!

This is the only thing that worries me with all this "Big 3" nonsense. Is this a trend that's gonna continue for years?? Multiple players having sissy little slumber parties and (in between pillow fights, of course) vowing to play together? Sure it's fine and dandy for the one or two teams that land them, but what about the rest of the league?? Not a good recipe for any kind of parity in the NBA.

quote:
Originally posted by Ghost of Bison Dele:

quote:

This is the only thing that worries me with all this "Big 3" nonsense. Is this a trend that's gonna continue for years?? Multiple players having sissy little slumber parties and (in between pillow fights, of course) vowing to play together? Sure it's fine and dandy for the one or two teams that land them, but what about the rest of the league?? Not a good recipe for any kind of parity in the NBA.

I am against too unless it's The Magic .lol. But yeah the league is more exciting when theres a better balance of power, not juggernauts winning everything all the time.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I am against too unless it's The Magic .lol. But yeah the league is more exciting when theres a better balance of power, not juggernauts winning everything all the time.

There are always gonna be juggernauts or dynasties.I just don't care for the idea of 3 or 4 guys making some kinda pact to hook up with whatever team can afford them in whatever city is the most appealing.

Being an Orlando fan, I think we'd stand a much better shot at landing a Big 3 than an Indiana or a Cleveland. Those are the kind of teams that will really be screwed.

Maybe I'm just overreacting a bit and Miami just had all the cards fall in place...but I really think the whole thing was planned well before any of those so-called summits.

I think Wade had more to do with them actually wanting to go there than Riley...which is what a player should do for his team.

Really, there is no way to prevent players from talking and being friends. Maybe Dwight should start having slumber parties this summer. Think about it... Melo, CP3 and Dwight giggling together and painting each others toenails. The very future of our beloved Magic may depend on it.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

There are always gonna be juggernauts or dynasties.I just don't care for the idea of 3 or 4 guys making some kinda pact to hook up with whatever team can afford them in whatever city is the most appealing.

Being an Orlando fan, I think we'd stand a much better shot at landing a Big 3 than an Indiana or a Cleveland. Those are the kind of teams that will really be screwed.

Maybe I'm just overreacting a bit and Miami just had all the cards fall in place...but I really think the whole thing was planned well before any of those so-called summits.

I think Wade had more to do with them actually wanting to go there than Riley...which is what a player should do for his team.

Really, there is no way to prevent players from talking and being friends. Maybe Dwight should start having slumber parties this summer. Think about it... Melo, CP3 and Dwight giggling together and painting each others toenails. The very future of our beloved Magic may depend on it.

I agree with you 100%!