quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
Originally posted by nickels:

What did he say exactly ?

"we're going to deal with Orlando later"

Wow

He is one ****y sob rite now

That's the problem with Lebron. He doesn't know when enough is enough. He went from being the golden boy to a huge joke. He keeps running his mouth. He's another one who is having a love affair with himself. I don't think they're going to be erecting any statues of him in Miami.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I agree with Otis. Jordan went through 7 yrs before winning one, I can't imagine Jordan ever giving up on anything. Kobe for all his warts stuck with the Lakers through tough times and took on that challenge. Now, it may have been a little easier for him since he already had rings but these are still ultra competitive guys that accepted a challenge.

You know Schmitz had something in a column this morning that pissed me off (shocking). He said something to the effect that Lebron's resume was as hollow as Barkley's. Barkley's resume is hollow?? Why because he doesn't have a ring? Guys like Barkley, Malone, Reggie, Patrick, they all took on the challenge of being the guy on their respective teams and didn't give up trying to overcome that challenge until the very end of their careers when they knew they were no longer capable. I would never put them in the same class as a guy who took the easy route at the ripe old age of 25.

Agreed.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
Originally posted by nickels:

What did he say exactly ?

"we're going to deal with Orlando later"

Link please, if any? I can't stomach listening to all of Lebron's interviews to find it. Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

quote:
Originally posted by Rico:

Orlando's GM needs to get a clue and take a couple of pages from his daddy Pat Riley.

Quoted for truth

smile_beatcomp.gif

Don't understand why people get all bent out of shape...it is what it is. Pat Riley is a winner. We would be lucky to have a leader with his resume...what is it? 7 rings?

Otis has done a solid job. But when winning championships is the goal, he has failed. Our window is closed. Time to move on. And by "move on", I mean build for the future.

Maybe we can interest Phil Jackson in being Magic President?

Edit: And I want to point out that I was right about our backcourt (at the trade deadline)...we didn't make it far with Wince and that crib midget.

quote:
Originally posted by XaviInThe407:

Does anyone know whats Dwight's reaction to all this? Has le wrote anything on his twitter or else where? I am curious, so someone let me know!

He's working out with Hakeem. No time for such irrelevant discussions. He will come back with a fade-away jumper.

quote:

Does anyone know whats Dwight's reaction to all this? Has le wrote anything on his twitter or else where? I am curious, so someone let me know!

Response to a fan who doesn't want to face the superteam:

quote:
via @DwightHoward twitter:

"I do. U love it. I'm happy."

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

quote:

Response to a fan who doesn't want to face the superteam:

quote:
via @DwightHoward twitter:

"I do. U love it. I'm happy."

That's great...