Sign in to follow this  
duelingdragons

Ho-lee CRAP @ open letter to Cavs fans from owner Dan Gilbert

Good for Gilbert. LeBron is a punk.

Say what you want about how the team mismanaged their shots to keep him, LeBron straight quit on his team in the playoffs so he could hit the free agency market asap. He held the team hostage, and couldn't even inform them he was outtie 3000.

I am totally in Gilbert's corner on this.

quote:
Originally posted by Peaceful Cavalier23:

Know this Magic fans. Cavs fans are now 110% behind you guys in regards to kicking the **** out of the Miami Heat.

Good. We'll take any added fan support from anywhere to overcome this unbelievable bullcrap.

Unprofessional. Do I agree with him? absolutely. But this is a business, and you should never take things personally or burn bridges because of it since you never know if you might need that person's assistance in the future.

I'll wait until the Heat fill out their roster. As it looks they only have what, 6 or 7 guys under contract?

quote:
Originally posted by deadman54:

is anyone else hoping to see miami v cleveland in the first round of the 2011 playoffs

I just can't wait till the first game Lebron has to go back to Cleveland.

MADNESS!

That letter by Dan Gilbert was classic! I loved it! That letter was designed to pick up the true fans of the Cavs. LeBum doesn't care though.

its embarrassing to cleveland, as in I'd like to act like we have a little pride, but I can say when it came out everyone in cleve cheered that letter either openly or not