Sign in to follow this  
Magic Win

OFFICIAL Lebron to Heat

quote:
Originally posted by swarlesbarkley:

Anyone feel bad for Cleveland fans?

I don't.

They were HUGE dbags to us the past 2 years.

It was longer than two years! And no, I don't feel sorry for them. Yet, I don't like LeBum any better either!!

Go Magic!!!

I'm really gonna miss being offended every time you guys make fun of LeBron.

All I have to say is that I just lost a ton of respect for him and I hope you guys beat the **** out of the Heat this year.

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmmhhhhmmmm:

All I have to say is that I just lost a ton of respect for him and I hope you guys beat the **** out of the Heat this year.

Cavs will bounce back. All you need is a "win at all cost" owner and you got one in Gilbert. Lebron has always been a ****** bag and a sore loser. He lacks mental toughness and long term the Cavs will be better off. Karma eventually will come back to bite him.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicAtic:

quote:
Originally posted by Mmmmhhhhmmmm:

Cavs will bounce back. All you need is a "win at all cost" owner and you got one in Gilbert. Lebron has always been a ****** bag and a sore loser. He lacks mental toughness and long term the Cavs will be better off. Karma eventually will come back to bite him.

I realize we have a great owner, but I hope you are right about us bouncing back. LeBron was a once in a lifetime situation and he just happened to be from here which made it that much more special.

Gilbert can try all he wants, but things will never be the same. I'm not gonna lie, but I have really been fighting back tears since he picked the Heat. I never would of thought someone born and raised in my hometown would betray his city like that. Watching him smile in a Heat uniform a few hours ago just sickened me.

The only positive I take from this is we lost a self-centered d-bag and we now have a chance to build a balanced team. The 4 draft picks and $15 million trade exception we just acquired helps.

That Heat introduction was the biggest D-baggery this league has ever seen!

Man I hope this trio fails hard and to see the amount of new Heat fans on different forums... Holy schnikes, in comes the bandtrain, because the wagon couldn't carry it all!

quote:
Originally posted by AddiFB:

That Heat introduction was the biggest D-baggery this league has ever seen!

I can't hate on the players taking an opportunity to play together, but I find LeBron & Wade's repeated comments about how the Heat organization is like a family the biggest joke of all.

The Heat have consistently been a win at all costs organization under Riley and while I respect that, its commical to claim its cultivated a family environment. Even the Yankees remain loyal to a core group of players while shuffling mercenaries in and out of the lineup around them.

This is an organization that's gutted it's roster on 3 seperate occassions to go star hunting, has only cultivated one quality player of its own, & discarded players the second they peeked. Wade & Riley like to hold up the organIzations relationship with Zo as an example of their strong loyalty to players...I seem to recall the organIzation letting him walk to New Jersey after his kidney issues developed & only welcomed him back as a cheap option.

The same family oriented organIzation run by a man who demoted a loyal assistant from HC when he saw the opportunity to capture another ring and has twice stepped down as HC when the team was struggling rather than endure coaching a losing team.

Let me ax Riley a question, how long until you run Spoelstra off the bench? Would I blame him? Of course not, but drop the pretense.

Now that this whole ****ing 'welcome party' has taken place; i'm sure; the Heat is and deserves to be the most hated organisation in all of sports (lakers/celtics at least have something to be respected for), the heat was an organisation with the smallest fanbase in the league and now they're acting like they've already won 8 championships in a row.

(censored) em, i hate those (censored) more than anything right now, (censored) em and their (censored)ing fair weather fans.