Sign in to follow this  
Optimus Prime

Knicks and Magic trade talks go on!

I feel bad for you Rev. Not only do you get harassed for rumors not coming to fruition, you get harassed for new information every time you make a post.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

I feel bad for you Rev. Not only do you get harassed for rumors not coming to fruition, you get harassed for new information every time you make a post.

I also feel bad for him. (Though every time he posts I'm checkin if it's info.)

Rev look..... I am praying to death that Magic make something happen. Our current team is not going to beat the Heat. Vegas is already making the Heat 8-5 favorites to win the title next season. We need to get something done, or else we will just be an after thought to the basketball world in Florida. So I am really routing for your info to be correct.

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Dang it, I replied to the locked thread, but it didn't go through because, well, it was locked.

Basically I made a snarky comment about my breakfast (you'll have to imagine it, don't feel like writing it again. It was really smug, DoM style). And then I said I was told last night before The Betrayal that if LeBenedict went to Miami, it would have a huge impact on what we do. Not sure what that means.

Also, Dan Gilbert runs Fathead. LeBron Fatheads are currently on sale for 17.41 - the year Benedict Arnold was born.

Awww, come on man! I want to see the snarky post, lol.

In other news.. I miss the CP3 thread and I also believe locking it on Page 666 is terribly bad luck. I didn't know where else to say that, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Dang it, I replied to the locked thread, but it didn't go through because, well, it was locked.

Basically I made a snarky comment about my breakfast (you'll have to imagine it, don't feel like writing it again. It was really smug, DoM style). And then I said I was told last night before The Betrayal that if LeBenedict went to Miami, it would have a huge impact on what we do. Not sure what that means.

Also, Dan Gilbert runs Fathead. LeBron Fatheads are currently on sale for 17.41 - the year Benedict Arnold was born.

Awww, come on man! I want to see the snarky post, lol.

In other news.. I miss the CP3 thread and I also believe locking it on Page 666 is terribly bad luck. I didn't know where else to say that, lol.

i like that he said DoM Style.

Then Darth, buddy, stop being such a sarcastic punk. Nobody thinks it is funny, nobody likes you doing it, all it does is piss people off.

I understand if you don't believe me - I don't really care. If you don't like what I have to say, that's fine, just mutter your negativity to yourself rather than typing it out and hitting submit.

K?