Sign in to follow this  
Optimus Prime

Knicks and Magic trade talks go on!

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Strange question RE: Harrington - Don't we have enough PF's?

i say we load up on the 2-4 positions, unless riley goes old school lakers and runs lebron as the pg, then we'll need people.

Dang it, I replied to the locked thread, but it didn't go through because, well, it was locked.

Basically I made a snarky comment about my breakfast (you'll have to imagine it, don't feel like writing it again. It was really smug, DoM style). And then I said I was told last night before The Betrayal that if LeBenedict went to Miami, it would have a huge impact on what we do. Not sure what that means.

Also, Dan Gilbert runs Fathead. LeBron Fatheads are currently on sale for 17.41 - the year Benedict Arnold was born.

quote:

Dang it, I replied to the locked thread, but it didn't go through because, well, it was locked.

Basically I made a snarky comment about my breakfast (you'll have to imagine it, don't feel like writing it again. It was really smug, DoM style). And then I said I was told last night before The Betrayal that if LeBenedict went to Miami, it would have a huge impact on what we do. Not sure what that means.

Also, Dan Gilbert runs Fathead. LeBron Fatheads are currently on sale for 17.41 - the year Benedict Arnold was born.

HAHA that last part is great.

quote:

I saw that on Twitter too. lol

quote:

LOL sorry, so any news today!

quote:

The huge impact will be we over pay for JJ and let Barnes walk. Go Magic!!!