Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

The official PANIC!!!!!!!!! SUPER TEAM IN THE DIVISION!!!! Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Griffin:

If this superteam happens, and we make minor tweaks to the roster...I am going to make "Fire Otis" T-shirts at Mother Falcon...who's in?

Seriously? What GM would you care to replace him with?

Don't you just love it when this comes up?

This organization has not been this competetive in a decade, and if we really think about it, Otis and the construction of this team assisted in pushing all three of these guy's Bron, Bosh, and Wade to form this team in order to get by us first!! I would say that is pretty good work by a sorry GM!!!

IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST

quote:
Originally posted by MagicDelight:

IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST IGGY OR CP3 OR BUST

Man, I didnt want him to go to Miami. Well should we actually panic? I dont think we should. However If Otis does nothing then we are screwed and should panic. And I would like to slap the black off his *** if he lets the Turk exception expire!

Born and raise a few miles from Downtown Orlando and cant stand the thought of starting the new era of our new arena with a team that simply will not win a title now with the heat being a power house

quote:
Originally posted by Freex:

How did they get 3 max guys? Are Beasly, Haslem, and Chalmers staying?

Brons said they all were taking pay cuts. None of the three are signing max deals.

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNative72:

Man, I didnt want him to go to Miami. Well should we actually panic? I dont think we should. However If Otis does nothing then we are screwed and should panic. And I would like to slap the black off his *** if he lets the Turk exception expire!

Born and raise a few miles from Downtown Orlando and cant stand the thought of starting the new era of our new arena with a team that simply will not win a title now with the heat being a power house

Two things, 1st stay away from open windows until help arrives!

2nd...find a better way to express your overactions...we won close to 60 games with this team for the past few seasons...to include the management team!