Sign in to follow this  
Do da john wall

Vince carter interview

"leave the carter kid here in orlando"

why vince? you've proven that you are a worthless bum that can't play defense and disappears in the playoffs.

"If I could be GM for a Day Leave the Carter Kid here"

"My Heart Is here"

Sounds like he really want's to stay in Orlando.

IDK Anyone up for giveing him another shot?

On a side note why does this video look like it was shot it the 90's? lolz

Of course he wants to stay. He's from Central Florida, and has always wanted to play for the Magic. But his time here is running out. Even if he isn't traded this offseason, he won't last past the deadline.

I wouldn't want to give VC (and that big arse expiring contract) away for nothing. If it doesn't clearly improve the team to the point of (lets face it) beating the Lakers in a 7-game series, then I really wouldn't have a problem with Vince starting the season for us and getting a "2nd chance"..

But if we don't get off to a "magical" start like we did 2 seasons ago before Jameer hurt his shoulder AND if VC isn't a pretty big part of that run, then he's still gotta go at the deadline.

Anyways, we had a lot of new pieces to get together last year. There would be some wisdom to letting almost all of these guys continue to jell, build team chemistry that much further, and make another run at it with this group.

Well ahh our team was capable of winning it all last year and were the best team since break.

so the whole group does deserve a second chance.

but its understandable if moves are made. And Vince Carter is past his prime obviously, but still gives us a takeover threat which no one else can bring really besides if Howard is overpowering the post.

so who knows it has to be for an upgrade an thers no other choice.

hearing my heart is here and stuff sucks to hear. Because I think we all wish especially Vince, that he were a few years younger.

I work for the man and I feel bad for him. He is the greatest guy there is when it comes to being courteous and professional. He is very caring and considerate.

I hate to say it, but when it comes to playoff basketball, something the Magic are built for, he just isn't visible. Three points in a full playoff game?? I can't bear to watch anymore of that.

The next time he makes an overhead cross court pass into the floor (turnover) or shoots an unnecessary 'fade-away' to look pretty (miss), I may just find myself quitting my job!!

Please Vince, If you really love someone you will let them go. Just let the Magic go.

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Win:

I work for the man and I feel bad for him. He is the greatest guy there is when it comes to being courteous and professional. He is very caring and considerate.

I hate to say it, but when it comes to playoff basketball, something the Magic are built for, he just isn't visible. Three points in a full playoff game?? I can't bear to watch anymore of that.

The next time he makes an overhead cross court pass into the floor (turnover) or shoots an unnecessary 'fade-away' to look pretty (miss), I may just find myself quitting my job!!

Please Vince, If you really love someone you will let them go. Just let the Magic go.

Wow!!! Have you asked him about retirement??? Sounds like it!

quote:

Yes and I work for the Mayor

quote:
Originally posted by chosen12:

quote:

Wow!!! Have you asked him about retirement??? Sounds like it!

Hell no, we need his *** to get some good players...