Magic Fan 4 Life

Does Vince deserve another chance?

quote:
Originally posted by mont:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

dwight should mainly get the touches against most teams. but against boston he didnt get his game going until we started using him in the pick and roll. he has a hard time with perkins and wallace. i admit, somewhere in that series vince lost his confidence, but to blame the loss on him is flat out wrong. there were times this year when dwight was down on himself and vince grabbed him and reminded him who he was.

are you really going to sit there and attribute everything positive that happened to this team with Wince? REALLLY? Get real dude. The team was better after the all-star break because Jameer went back to his All-Star form (you know, like last year when the team went 30-8).

You're the definition of a homer. I'm done with you.

ok sour milk flapjacks. be done

LOL, it never fails. Inevitably every argument with BMP will end in someone making a lame joke about his name.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

quote:

quote:

dwight should mainly get the touches against most teams. but against boston he didnt get his game going until we started using him in the pick and roll. he has a hard time with perkins and wallace. i admit, somewhere in that series vince lost his confidence, but to blame the loss on him is flat out wrong. there were times this year when dwight was down on himself and vince grabbed him and reminded him who he was.

are you really going to sit there and attribute everything positive that happened to this team with Wince? REALLLY? Get real dude. The team was better after the all-star break because Jameer went back to his All-Star form (you know, like last year when the team went 30-8).

LOL, it never fails. Inevitably every argument with BMP will end in someone making a lame joke about his name.

smile_svgsad.png

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:

quote:

quote:

smile_svgsad.png

we are not arguing mr pancakes. i just like joking. thats a funny name. lol i dont dislike you. i dont even know you. we have different opinions.

quote:

we are not arguing mr pancakes. i just like joking. thats a funny name. lol i dont dislike you. i dont even know you. we have different opinions.

oh we're definitely arguing and I definitely dislike you, even though I don't know you.

quote:

quote:

oh we're definitely arguing and I definitely dislike you, even though I don't know you.

lol. thats your loss homeboy

quote:

quote:

quote:

and by the way, you cant even win in an argument. lolllllllll

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Cupcakes will argue with you all day, it's not like he has anything else to do?

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday. It's hot as a mutha ****a outside!

The goal was a championship for 09-10 season. Who on the team played the worst to our expectations?

lol mont might be a little off base with his facts and memory but BMP is just ridiculous.

he sits on here all day and flips if anything uninsulting towards Vince Carter.

Its pretty ridiculous now. Everything Vince did was wrong, he did no right. Mont isnt a good arguer obviously, neither am I, but he is right that Carter did pull Dwight aside and remind him of who he was and Dwight did mention Vince would motivate him to try and dominate. Problem is that that had Carter be too laid back and Dwight isnt always capable of dominating offensively. There WERE good things that Carter did. He did carry us at times, he did suck at times. He was good and bad. He won some games for us. After ASB when he was playing his best we were THAT much better and the best team in the league.

lets be real the whole team had their choke moments. Lewis was quiet all year and extremely quiet until the final game or so. Dwight sucked at times too. Jameer tried to do to much. Vince didnt do enough and choked.

so ya Vince I dont even think was a huge bust like hes made out to be. I think the team was very capable of a championship and he was enough to help the team out and win a ring.

all the way up until after game 1 of the ECF.

so blame goes on Carter. But everyone on here, well most, make it their effort to throw him down to make him the easiest scapegoat all the time.

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Cupcakes will argue with you all day, it's not like he has anything else to do?

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday. It's hot as a mutha ****a outside!

quote:

oh, and let me save you some time by responding for you:

blahblahblah you're a kid blahblahblah no respect wha wha whaaaa loser no life blahblahblah get a girl blahblahblah immature blahblah whaaa whaaaa vince is the best player in the league blahblahblah i still have his jockstrap from 2000. it has never been washed and i wear it as a necklace