Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

Superteam vs Superman

The only way to get all three of them would be to sign and trade for at least one. Any sign and trade will have to include Noah and probably Deng, so that team would be having to most likely fill out an entire bench and their starting center spot with vet minimum contracts and rookie deals.

I'd only watch this lame superteam to see them lose as well.

oh what itd help my lebron hatred to see them not gel together and fall out first round.

I could really see them not working. but then again I could easily see them destroying other teams.

question tho. Whos the head of the offensive pack? Wade, Lebron, or Bosh?

I mean you'd think Lebron, but then again Wade and Lebron both play like points, and both take 20+ shots and both lack a consistent 3 ball. But both are crazy dangerous offensive. Lebrons and Wade both do have egos as well and Im sure dont wanna give up their limelight and be scottie pippens.

but then again Bosh is also all offense and idk how itd all work

but realy that team is stacked and that would suck.

I heard on SportsCenter with their capspace expert that the Heat is the only team that could sign James, Wade and Bosh. If they give up Beasley, they could possible sign boozer as well. Things are looking very bad for the Magic right now. We would not give win our division if this happens.

Like David Aldridge said on NBA TV...

For any team to get LBJ-Wade-Bosh, they would all have to take less than Max money. That is NOT HAPPENING.

Do not forget that athletes care about winning rings.. but NOT as much as they care about money. Also all I hear is that Bosh will except nothing less than the max, so there goes that idea. Two of the three of them can get together, yes. But all three? Forget about it.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Like David Aldridge said on NBA TV...

For any team to get LBJ-Wade-Bosh, they would all have to take less than Max money. That is NOT HAPPENING.

Do not forget that athletes care about winning rings.. but NOT as much as they care about money. Also all I hear is that Bosh will except nothing less than the max, so there goes that idea. Two of the three of them can get together, yes. But all three? Forget about it.

,,,it just happened

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNKentucky:

It's official now for all those haters who previously posted on this thread.

smile_owned.gif

like i said, it'll happen!!

smile_svgsad.pngsmile_panicworker.gifsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_panicworker.gifsmile_chairshot.gif