Sign in to follow this  
Murphy13

Orlando Targeting Brad Miller? CP3 Talks Dead? (Link)

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

If we signs Miller, Gortat will be traded this summer for sure. I could Otis trying to get his guy Dominique Jones and fillers from the Mavs for Gortat.

Also I heard the Celtics are gonna make a run at Miller, too. And I think the Bulls would like to have him back, but he'll have to take a paycut, though.

Marcin Gortat from Orlando

Gortat has signed an offer sheet that has been matched which means he must agree to any trade which occurs before Jul 13, 2010. However, he cannot be traded to Dallas.

quote:
Originally posted by ExoCore:

quote:

If we signs Miller, Gortat will be traded this summer for sure. I could Otis trying to get his guy Dominique Jones and fillers from the Mavs for Gortat.

Also I heard the Celtics are gonna make a run at Miller, too. And I think the Bulls would like to have him back, but he'll have to take a paycut, though.

Gortat has signed an offer sheet that has been matched which means he must agree to any trade which occurs before Jul 13, 2010. However, he cannot be traded to Dallas.

That means he can't be traded to Dallas before July 13th. It doesn't mean he can't be traded to Dallas ever.

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk on Mystery:

quote:
Originally posted by ExoCore:

quote:

That means he can't be traded to Dallas before July 13th. It doesn't mean he can't be traded to Dallas ever.

Exactly. But I'm sure Otis will not wait until the July, 13 to get his *** out of the door.