Sign in to follow this  
London Magic

Eminem - Not Afraid - Orlando Magic Remix Special!!

This could not be more depressing.

All that, all the great just to come up short

the season was incredible, well at least after break.

I loved this team, I loved everyone on it, Im gonna miss the excitement I had when Vince got traded here...Not the feeling of us losing in ECF and Vince coming up short of expectations tho...

the whole season was just so good and we all are just so upset because we should have reached teh finals again...

icon_frown.gif

but with all that being said. We all should maybe look at the fact that we did get the conference finals (Ik thats not enough), unlike 26 other teams.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

This could not be more depressing.

All that, all the great just to come up short

the season was incredible, well at least after break.

I loved this team, I loved everyone on it, Im gonna miss the excitement I had when Vince got traded here...Not the feeling of us losing in ECF and Vince coming up short of expectations tho...

the whole season was just so good and we all are just so upset because we should have reached teh finals again...

icon_frown.gif

but with all that being said. We all should maybe look at the fact that we did get the conference finals (Ik thats not enough), unlike 26 other teams.

I Feel Exactly How You Feel To Thuglife Mate!!

I Was Gonna Come Over To Watch The Finals Again But It Just Wasn't Meant To Be!! I honestly Do Feel That This Up Coming Season Will Be Ours!!

I Expect A Sharp Rise In Dwights Offense, A Tweak Or Two In The Team & Maybe A Upgrade On A 1st Option Scorer Off The Bench!!

Saying That Though I Do Truelly Believe Otis Is Gonna Pull Off Something Special Again!

Go Magic!!

It is depressing but I didn't have a good feeling this season at all even though I kept telling myself the magic could win it all this year.

Despite the 59 regular season win record and the 2 round sweep I just didn't think the team was playing good ball. The ECF exposed all the concerns I had all season long and it was truly embarrassing how the series played out. Apart from those concerns I was just shocked at Vince's performance and how fast Stan turned into the 'Master of Panic' again.

But as Dwight said.....instead of the team winning a championship they ended up learning more lessons (however he worded it).

But thats all in the past now. nothing we can do about it. just look towards a positive future.

Yo, you took most of your clips from Meir21's video:

classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"

height="385"

width="640"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

/>

/>

/>

/>

/>

/>

/>

/>

name="movie"

/>

/>

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

wmode="transparent"

allowScriptAccess="never"

height="385"

width="640"

src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT4ra0M5lAQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&hd=1"

/>

What's funny is he also posted his video on this board: http://orlandomagiczone.com/ev...=108107618#108107618

at least give the guy some credit man

BUMP Cause these topics need more recognition than the BS I'm reading from BS fans about blowing this team up as if they didn't even enjoy watching this team go from the gutter to the Finals over the past 6 years.

And I like Em's new album.

But this team a helluva lot more. Otis, I hope you're smart with this one. Believe in your team... they're an excellent group of guys.

quote:
Originally posted by mongoose:

BUMP Cause these topics need more recognition than the BS I'm reading from BS fans about blowing this team up as if they didn't even enjoy watching this team go from the gutter to the Finals over the past 6 years.

But this team a helluva lot more. Otis, I hope you're smart with this one. Believe in your team... they're an excellent group of guys.

couldn't agree more

quote:
Originally posted by mongoose:

kinda agree man.

this team was capable, just didnt pull through. Deserves another shot. minor tweaks

cant forget how dominant this team was at one point. We WERE the best team in the league. Since break no one was better.

not really even close at the time. at least not statistically.

oh but I hate the new Eminem.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

I write off every MC the second I hear them trying to sing...

haters-gonna-hate.gif

Nice work on the video! The team needs to watch this every day during the offseason. I like how it ties right in with Dwight's "Together" commercial.

quote:
Originally posted by Animorphfan:

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

quote:

I write off every MC the second I hear them trying to sing...

haters-gonna-hate.gif

a7532ad3.gif