Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

See Famous Paul Thread

quote:
-The Magic are pursuing a trade for Paul. However, the potential trade does not include Jameer, whom Otis loves. Trade pieces are unknown.

-The Magic are trying to trade Vince right now. Targets are unknown.

-The Magic will sign Arenas right away if he's bought out. Arenas will play for the vet minimum to play for Otis, who is his mentor.

-The Magic have asked Rashard to start practicing at SF again b/c they plan on pursuing a PF in FA this summer.

This makes sense.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Jameer has to go if we get CP3....

Same things I was thinking. Also, it would only make sense that Vince would be going to NOLA if CP3 was to come here.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

This comes from a VERY good source, as can be verified by some vets on the Board. Given that Junkie is suspended (not sure why), I'm going ahead and posting this information:

-The Magic are pursuing a trade for Paul. However, the potential trade does not include Jameer, whom Otis loves. Trade pieces are unknown.

-The Magic are trying to trade Vince right now. Targets are unknown.

-The Magic will sign Arenas right away if he's bought out. Arenas will play for the vet minimum to play for Otis, who is his mentor.

-The Magic have asked Rashard to start practicing at SF again b/c they plan on pursuing a PF in FA this summer.

-There is a good chance the Magic sell their first round pick tomorrow.

Boom! How about them apples. This is all I was told.

how are we even going to attempt to have a team with chris paul and jameer nelson at the pg spot? such a tragic amount of money at 1 position.

magic trying to trade vince, good to know.

holy smokes we're going to have chris paul, jameer nelson and gilbert arenas on the same team! don nelson watch out, you've got competition!

shard gonna shard

why on earth would we sell our first round pick? doesn't make any sense at all.

I'm fine with the selling of the pick if the cash it garners means that we can have that much more flexibility to take on bad contracts and grab a Bosh and/or Paul.

I'm not big on the Arenas thing at all. He can come play for free but I still don't like the fit.

quote:
Originally posted by Adonalfoyle4mvp:

So we would have Gilbert Arenas, Jameer Nelson and Chris Paul... I don't know how that would work.

Actually, Paul would stand on top of Jameel's shoulders and they'd get just a really big jersey to cover it up. They'd probably be around 6'1 combined, and no one would really notice the difference (perhaps some would think Paul grew one or two inches).

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Also, Soul Bro, you should post this on the Chris Paul thread so it can reach at least 1,500 replies, Nyce will even add your update on the thread title.

Man, you're right! Mods, you can lock it up or move it over.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:
Originally posted by Adonalfoyle4mvp:

So we would have Gilbert Arenas, Jameer Nelson and Chris Paul... I don't know how that would work.

Actually, Paul would stand on top of Jameel's shoulders and they'd get just a really big jersey to cover it up. They'd probably be around 6'1 combined, and no one would really notice the difference (perhaps some would think Paul grew one or two inches).

180px-Mighty_Mask.jpg