Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

Matt Barnes & Jason Williams do not expect to be offered new contracts [Hoopsworld]

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

Perhaps the price drop is due to the fact that we now have a new logo??

That's exactly why it's on sale. They were trying to get rid of all their old jersey's before the off season. I tried buying an authentic in the off season online, at the store and in the arena. Finally some magic employee told me they were changing the material and possibly the logo and they liquidated all their stock. Everything on sale is probably what is remaining from that.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

I think Barnes is gone. It's too bad, like the guy and his energy. But Otis obviously feels he can draft a guy at 29 who can replace him. He doesn't like re-signing his own players.

Not at 29. Otiz going for a triple towers line up.

quote:
Originally posted by Nell2ThaIzzay:

quote:
Originally posted by jecMagicMan:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

yea, that Mo Evans things came back to bite us, same with Keyon Dooling and Carlos Arroyo...

Barnes > Dooling, Evans, and Arroyo combined.

How can you have Steve Francis in your top ten favorite Magic players and not have McGrady?

Because I don't appreciate a player who admits he didn't give 100%, did nothing but ***** and complain his last year here. After telling our GM that he was going to opt out, and wanted to play in Houston with Yao Ming, only bad mouthed the organization after we complied with his wishes, and talked about how we failed him because we should have done more to keep him, after he said he was leaving, despite Dwight Howard asking him to stay, and the fact that we had signed Hedo Turkoglu to try to help out.

McGrady was nothing but a punk. If he just wanted to leave and go to Houston, okay whatevs'. It's a business, that's what happens. I would have said "Thanks for all you did, T-Mac, good luck in Houston", and probably even rooted for him a bit, the same way I did for most players that have left us. But I don't appreciate a spoiled, selfish player who didn't give 100% to this organization, and then turns around and badmouths us every step of his way out the door.

I hope we never see T-Mac in a Magic jersey again, and call me bitter, but a part of me even feels vindicated that his career is going down in flames due to injuries. It feels like sweet sweet karma to me.

+1000

quote:

Because I don't appreciate a player who admits he didn't give 100%, did nothing but ***** and complain his last year here. After telling our GM that he was going to opt out, and wanted to play in Houston with Yao Ming, only bad mouthed the organization after we complied with his wishes, and talked about how we failed him because we should have done more to keep him, after he said he was leaving, despite Dwight Howard asking him to stay, and the fact that we had signed Hedo Turkoglu to try to help out.

McGrady was nothing but a punk. If he just wanted to leave and go to Houston, okay whatevs'. It's a business, that's what happens. I would have said "Thanks for all you did, T-Mac, good luck in Houston", and probably even rooted for him a bit, the same way I did for most players that have left us. But I don't appreciate a spoiled, selfish player who didn't give 100% to this organization, and then turns around and badmouths us every step of his way out the door.

I hope we never see T-Mac in a Magic jersey again, and call me bitter, but a part of me even feels vindicated that his career is going down in flames due to injuries. It feels like sweet sweet karma to me.

I love you. (pause)

Good bye Jason Williams. I do not think the Paul rumors are true because Nelson is Devos favorite player and is not going anywhere.

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

AIN'T NO THREAD LIKE A STARPHENOM THREAD CUZ A STARPHENOM THREAD DON'T STOP

smile_svgsad.png

smile_shardhappy.png