Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

I love MP

quote:
Originally posted by Debonair:

mp comes up big in the playoffs (minus boston series). he was one of the reasons the magic won game 3 in the finals last year.

he just needs to work on his ball handling skills. i cringe every time he dribbles the ball.

i'd be more comfortable with gortat gone than mp. dude is soft and has no confidence in himself. less confidence than dwight does. thats just sad.

I cringe every time you post.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Even if Gortat WAS the best backup center in the NBA, it wouldn't be saying much considering the lack of quality bigs in todays game.

So, if there is a lack of quality bigs in today's game, why exactly would it be a smart idea for us to trade one of the best backup centers???

As for the original post, I love MP too. icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by dreamingincolors:

So, if there is a lack of quality bigs in today's game, why exactly would it be a smart idea for us to trade one of the best backup centers???

)

Please don't make me have to answer this question... smile_svgsad.png

quote:

quote:

Even if Gortat WAS the best backup center in the NBA, it wouldn't be saying much considering the lack of quality bigs in todays game.

As for the original post, I love MP too. icon_smile.gif

value vs production. gortat will never have the same value to us as someone we could get for him.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

value vs production. gortat will never have the same value to us as someone we could get for him.

Seeing as Howard is foul prone, I think his value is a lot higher than we give him credit for.

Altanta's bench taught me that we need great bench players in every position.

quote:

quote:

Seeing as Howard is foul prone, I think his value is a lot higher than we give him credit for.

Altanta's bench taught me that we need great bench players in every position.

right, but we could get theo ratliff and another stiff that could fill in. Gortat's value is that he can play 30 mpg on some team. he's never going to play that much for us. we just need to find a decent defender who can come in when dwight gets in foul trouble.

quote:

right, but we could get theo ratliff and another stiff that could fill in. Gortat's value is that he can play 30 mpg on some team. he's never going to play that much for us. we just need to find a decent defender who can come in when dwight gets in foul trouble.

Isn't that what you want? Someone with the potential of playing that long when called upon if anything happens to Dwight? And don't you want that same person to be able to do that if need be in the playoffs?

It's simple dreamingincolors. We have Dwight Howard.

We don't need 6-7 million dollars in salary tied up to a backup playing 12 mpg with the offchance he might play more than 20 in 15 games a season.

Kobe doesn't need it. LeBron doesn't need it. Dwight doesn't need it.

quote:

We don't need 6-7 million dollars in salary tied up to a backup playing 12 mpg with the offchance he might play more than 20 in 15 games a season.

For the sake of some of you fans, I hope Dwight Howard doesn't get a serious injury.

And if the Orlando Magic thought that they didn't need a backup center for $6 million then they wouldn't have signed him.

quote:

quote:

For the sake of some of you fans, I hope Dwight Howard doesn't get a serious injury.

And if the Orlando Magic thought that they didn't need a backup center for $6 million then they wouldn't have signed him.

teams dont have the financial flexibilities to have contingency plans at every position. I'd rather improve our starting lineup than have wasted talent on the bench