Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

"The telltale thing is that Chris Paul won't comment publicly other than what was released about it," said a person familiar with Paul's strategy. "Leon Rose didn't come out and say, 'Chris is happy in New Orleans.' If he was happy, they would've said that. ... The only way they can get close to full value is to say, 'You guys can't make trade demands.' They're orchestrating this thing to likely move him." CBSSports.com

The Hornets, meanwhile, have been looking at Orlando, Charlotte and New Jersey as potentially attractive trade partners once the firestorm settles down, according to one of the people with direct knowledge of the Hornets' strategy. Two other sources familiar with the situation confirmed prior discussions involving the Bobcats and Nets and said those talks are expected to advance in the coming days. The Hornets are concentrating on Eastern Conference teams as trade partners in the event they decide it isn't feasible to enter the 2010-11 season with their franchise player wanting out. And despite Monday's optimistic spin, that is where things are headed, sources say. CBSSports.com

quote:
Originally posted by BravesMagicBucs:

quote:
Originally posted by bballnewbie:

After Hornets meeting, Paul still seeking way out

Not sure if this has been posted yet.

I'm not sure if I should believe this or not, but I sure do want to!! We could put together better offers than the Knicks, Bobcats, and Nets. Paul would also be happier here. Win-win....if this is true.

Understand that writer's tend to go against the grind to get more readers and ratings. Not saying that this is false, but highly unlikely

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

Delonte has something on his face/lip area that really looks infectious (may have gotten it form mister heading south with my talents mom). I don't want to see that nasty stuff in the new arena!

Birth Mark

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:
Originally posted by the notorious S.A.C.:

Delonte has something on his face/lip area that really looks infectious (may have gotten it form mister heading south with my talents mom). I don't want to see that nasty stuff in the new arena!

Birth Mark

Herpes

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

should i get the xbox360 slim or the ps3 slim? i haven't owned either yet and mostly play sports games & grand theft auto type stuff.

If you're into more competitive online play, xbox

if you're a tech hipster get a ps3