Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Magic going in for Chris Paul

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNative72:

Could we see Fran Vasquez in a Magic Uniform this year? His stock has gone up the last two years. Hes not great but way better than Orton. He is solid enough to start on some NBA teams.

smile_svgsad.png

smile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.png

smile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.pngsmile_svgsad.png

quote:

Could we see Fran Vasquez in a Magic Uniform this year? His stock has gone up the last two years. Hes not great but way better than Orton. He is solid enough to start on some NBA teams.

we probably would have heard something by now

quote:
Originally posted by Swiftraven:

When they drafted Orton they talked about his weight so I thought a good nickname would be "Bigger Baby". Maybe that will stick.

as of now he should be known as daniel lolton

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

When they drafted Orton they talked about his weight so I thought a good nickname would be "Bigger Baby". Maybe that will stick.

as of now he should be known as daniel lolton

Terrible.

quote:

Somebody needs to rail his girl on video then email it to him, Maybe then he will drop her and come to the NBA

quote:

Orton hears a who?

quote:
Ric Bucher apparently posted on Twitter that LeBron James was flying to Miami on Wednesday night to meet with Heat president Pat Riley.

The post is no longer showing and we're wondering if ESPN shut it down due to the 'big show' on Thursday night. If James is currently in Miami, it's big news and would give them the edge in landing him. But based on the fact the information is no longer available, it's anyone's guess as to where LeBron is right now. We've also heard he's playing softball in Ohio tonight, which might make just as much sense as him flying to Miami. Any way you slice it, ESPN's reporters are likely going to be kept on a very short leash on Wednesday, so as not to spoil the surprise coming our way at 9:10 p.m.

ESPN CONSPIRACY

My sources tell me LeBron will make his decision Wheel Of Fortune style. That way his fans can be apart of the process.

The fans of the teams that don't win need not worry though. Lebron will do this with a smile, so thats like automatic happiness for everyone.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Ric Bucher apparently posted on Twitter that LeBron James was flying to Miami on Wednesday night to meet with Heat president Pat Riley.

The post is no longer showing and we're wondering if ESPN shut it down due to the 'big show' on Thursday night. If James is currently in Miami, it's big news and would give them the edge in landing him. But based on the fact the information is no longer available, it's anyone's guess as to where LeBron is right now. We've also heard he's playing softball in Ohio tonight, which might make just as much sense as him flying to Miami. Any way you slice it, ESPN's reporters are likely going to be kept on a very short leash on Wednesday, so as not to spoil the surprise coming our way at 9:10 p.m.

ESPN CONSPIRACY

Even though I dont think there are enough basketballs for Lebron and D Wade at the same time, the possibility of them 2 and Bosh playing together scares the crap out of me.

I sure hope Otis is seeing it the same way and has a deal pretty much done regardless of Lebrons announcement.

Whether it be for another offensive threat like Butler, or a play making young Forward like Green, we need a solid pickup or we're not in good shape.