Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Did anyone that has kids send your little ones to Rashards Basketball camp this week?

Went to a Magic Johnson camp in the late 90s, almost went to a Paul Pierce camp since he lives in LA.. but I ended up missing it smile_shardhappy.png

Chase, I don't think anyone here is going to be telling you where their kids are going.

And stay away from the children, you freak.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Chase, I don't think anyone here is going to be telling you where their kids are going.

Were you not loved when you where a child? What Have I ever done to hurt your feelings that you take it upon your self to be the thread police and bash me any everyone else that doesen't agree with you?

How about you just grow up bro. ****n

When I was a kid, I went to a clinic which included a talk by Jerry Lucas, while he was still at Ohio State. It was free.

For you youngsters, Google it.

Went to Kareem's summer camp, developed a decent sky hook that has served me well... scored 74 in a game once and can actually shoot it pretty good from as far out as the top of the key!

quote:
Originally posted by Chase:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Were you not loved when you where a child? What Have I ever done to hurt your feelings that you take it upon your self to be the thread police and bash me any everyone else that doesen't agree with you?

How about you just grow up bro. ****n

Phew, I thought you were going to punch me.

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

i heard that shard's "basketball" camp was just an assembly line of kids counting his money for him.

the other part of the camp will consist of the kids teaching Reshard to box out and finish strong at the rim.

smile_shardhappy.png

??? Fixed it for ya.