Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

E3

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

I want that game so fukking bad. I guess all I can do is continue playing MvC2....

Anyone wanna go?

How much is it anyway?

And GhostAnime, those graphics are freaking beautiful. You're sick in the head.

Half price on Xbox marketplace right now, so its like 6 dollars.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:

I want that game so fukking bad. I guess all I can do is continue playing MvC2....

Anyone wanna go?

If my brother weren't asleep...

I'm a demon at fighting games.

You have MvC2 on Xbox?

quote:

quote:

quote:

Anyone wanna go?

How much is it anyway?

And GhostAnime, those graphics are freaking beautiful. You're sick in the head.

Half price on Xbox marketplace right now, so its like 6 dollars.

For reals? I'm getting it.

quote:

FORREAL

You lied dawg I just went and checked online it's 1200 points.

I'll still probably get it though. But the whole time I'm going to be thinking of the new one and how bad I wish I was playing that.

I do need a good fighting game. I don't have any and that's strange considering I was so into fighting games growing up. Tekken, SF, MK, anything SNK or Capcom, KI, Rival Schools. Maybe it's because I'm not the gamer I once was. Oh well. Video games will always be neat in my book. I remember growing up as a little boy and getting Coleco Vision and atari from my Grandfather. He bought them at a tag sale for me and I would play Rocky on Coleco and smurfs on Atari nonstop. Then Nintendo came around and changed my life. Then SEGA came around and changed it again. I used to eat pizzas and sit around in sweatpants all day and play video games with my dawgs before we rolled out. Then finally one day we decided to go outside and I got in one little fight and my moms got scared so she said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

quote:

quote:

FORREAL

You lied dawg I just went and checked online it's 1200 points.

I'll still probably get it though. But the whole time I'm going to be thinking of the new one and how bad I wish I was playing that.

I do need a good fighting game. I don't have any and that's strange considering I was so into fighting games growing up. Tekken, SF, MK, anything SNK or Capcom, KI, Rival Schools. Maybe it's because I'm not the gamer I once was. Oh well. Video games will always be neat in my book. I remember growing up as a little boy and getting Coleco Vision and atari from my Grandfather. He bought them at a tag sale for me and I would play Rocky on Coleco and smurfs on Atari nonstop. Then Nintendo came around and changed my life. Then SEGA came around and changed it again. I used to eat pizzas and sit around in sweatpants all day and play video games with my dawgs before we rolled out. Then finally one day we decided to go outside and I got in one little fight and my moms got scared so she said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo, holmes to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie, "Yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

My bad then, they just recently had a sale on top arcade hits like Splosion Man, MvC2, etc, 50% off, so it probably just ended.

You should still get it though. It's worth it