Latest from Magical - Update pg 12

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

quote:
Originally posted by Magicman28:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

That's fine.

Also, say what you will about Alabi, but Twardzik has a solid track record of evaluating talent in bigs.

Joe Smith (over KG), Todd Fuller (over Kobe) and Foyle (over McGrady). You know who the genius was behind these moves right? Just saying...

Fair point.

06chat_davetwardzik.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan Rule:

hmmm i would say 2 years he got severly injured... and i think that would qualify for his injury history...

If he goes to the doctor for a checkup they would look at his chart and say "hmmm... it looks like in your past medical history you had a severe injury"

ya, his injury was thought to be career ending. He was a highschool phenom coming into the NBA. If he can overcome his injuries and play to his potential he can become a great backup PG for the magic. If last year was any indication, he beat the odds on his "career ending injury". I love guys who have alot to prove.

I saw him play in high school. Have followed him ever since. Obviously the naysayers did not see him play this year. He's back. Young bones heal. Old bones don't. Comparing him to someone as old as Wince is not a fair comparison.