Sign in to follow this  
NickAnderson

Chick-fil-A's New Spicy Chicken Sandwich

quote:
Originally posted by NickAnderson:

This guy You're Fat, Pat! is a real chic fila eater

Got that right. Grew up on that stuff man. Best friend growin up's dad was an owner and I got free food all the time. My first job was at a CFA. It's the kind of organization I don't mind spending my money at because I know it goes to good people, and they spend so much money on charity work that I know that a lot of that money is going to a good cause.

Not to mention great service, and great food.

icon_biggrin.gif

I just had the "Deluxe" Spicy chicken sandwich from Chik fil a and I was disappointed. It was really gooey and not that spicy. Personally, I think Wendy's still holds the crown, although Chiks waffle fries owns wendy's fries.

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

I just had the "Deluxe" Spicy chicken sandwich from Chik fil a and I was disappointed. It was really gooey and not that spicy. Personally, I think Wendy's still holds the crown, although Chiks waffle fries owns wendy's fries.

smile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by Bucktown:

smile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gif

I am going to give it another shot, maybe it was the location. I went to the one on Tuskawilla and Red Bug Rd. I will try the Waterford Lakes store next week.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Had one today. Yeah, CFA is good...stunned. Oh, and the mayo I put on it was delicious.

smile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gif
onajrddtzn7a9huufqrvceguo1_400.jpg

quote:

quote:

quote:

Had one today. Yeah, CFA is good...stunned. Oh, and the mayo I put on it was delicious.

smile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gifsmile_svgsad.pngicon_frown.gif

Ban.

quote:

quote:

quote:

im a bigger fan of

dukes_mayo.gif