Sign in to follow this  
NickAnderson

Chick-fil-A's New Spicy Chicken Sandwich

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

thats a little pricy. I can get 3 spicy chicken sadwiches from burger king for that price.

Would you rather have 3 filthy pirate hookers or a long term relationship with Salma Hayek?

I just had this sandwich and it is heavenly. Not too spicy, but full of flavor. The warmest bun you ever have tasted, with the sweet crisp of that tangy pickle waiting for you on the bottom. Every bite is if you got kissed by the Victoria Secret models. The waffle fries are cheering for you as you grab one of them and they smile and wink at you before they head for their destination. Then the sweet refreshing taste of the lemonade to wash it all down.

No other fast food restaurant should even be in business. If I didn't want to live to see 40 I would eat Chick-Fil-A twice a week for the rest of my life.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

thats a little pricy. I can get 3 spicy chicken sadwiches from burger king for that price.

Would you rather have 3 filthy pirate hookers or a long term relationship with Salma Hayek?

I just had this sandwich and it is heavenly. Not too spicy, but full of flavor. The warmest bun you ever have tasted, with the sweet crisp of that tangy pickle waiting for you on the bottom. Every bite is if you got kissed by the Victoria Secret models. The waffle fries are cheering for you as you grab one of them and they smile and wink at you before they head for their destination. Then the sweet refreshing taste of the lemonade to wash it all down.

No other fast food restaurant should even be in business. If I didn't want to live to see 40 I would eat Chick-Fil-A twice a week for the rest of my life.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this post. I'm full of mixed emotions. Whatever, I'll just go eat some Chick-Fil-A.

quote:

quote:

I'm gonna need a bunch of wetnaps over here, STAT.

quote:
Originally posted by The O-rena Chicken Tender Basket:

quote:

quote:

I'm gonna need a bunch of wetnaps over here, STAT.

You should date, marry and have kids with the Chic fil A spicy sandwich. They would be a nice menu addition for the new arena.

quote:

quote:

I have $7. im not spending 1/2 of it on one sandwich.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I have $7. im not spending 1/2 of it on one sandwich.

icon_frown.gif