Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

UNperfect Game

I'm surprised no one has written anything on this yet.

Did anyone see the highlights or the actual game between the Tigers and the Cleveland Indians? The guy lost the perfect game in the 9th inning with 2 outs left. The call was a grounder covered by the pitcher and the player was out by 1 full stride. It wasnt even close.

I'm not a Tigers fan (Bravos baby) but I still feel sorry for the kid. The MLB needs to undo the call and give the kid a perfect game (even though it doesnt really mean as much as getting the call right the first time). That is the only fair way to end this situation.

Does there need to be more replay availability in baseball games?

Did anyone see the highlights or the actual game between the Tigers and the Cleveland Indians? The guy lost the perfect game in the 9th inning with 2 outs left. The call was a grounder covered by the pitcher and the player was out by 1 full stride. It wasnt even close.

I'm not a Tigers fan (Bravos baby) but I still feel sorry for the kid. The MLB needs to undo the call and give the kid a perfect game (even though it doesnt really mean as much as getting the call right the first time). That is the only fair way to end this situation.

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNKentucky:

http://orlandomagiczone.com/ev...11015081/m/363103948