Sign in to follow this  
Die Mannschaft

Can this team win next year with all the same players?

Otis and the team are certain they want to keep the team together.Otis thinks certain adjustments has to be made but it does not mean we need to BRING somebody in. I've heard that one before.

Otis and the team are certain they want to keep the team together.Otis thinks certain adjustments has to be made but it does not mean we need to BRING somebody in. I've heard that one before.

Why would anyone think this team could win the championship next year? Besides, I doubt that either Barnes or JJ will be on the Magic next year.

The players all like each other personally. Your not going to hear any of them throw each other under the bus and Otis NEVER, EVER, shows his hand.

Imo, no this team can't win a ring next year. Yes, I do think you'll see changes.

Wow, you guys are seriously spoiled. Do you guys seriously think that a seven-game series with the Celtics that started RIGHT NOW would be the same as the one that just ended?

Do you think that another year of age on the Celtics players won't make a difference against a young team like the Magic? For those Magic players that actually contributed in this series, age is not even an issue.

A team with Dwight Howard, Jameer Nelson, Rashard Lewis, Mickael Pietrus, JJ Redick, Matt Barnes, Brandon Bass, Ryan Anderson, and Marcin Gortat can compete for a title every year. If players like Vince Carter, Bass, and Gortat are back next year, great. If not, then they will be turned into pieces that we can use. Keeping JJ and Barnes is a must.

Boston beat us, they were the better team for that series. Talk to Dwight and Jameer...I guarantee you they'd love to start the series over again right now, and they certainly would love to do again a year from now.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Wow, you guys are seriously spoiled. Do you guys seriously think that a seven-game series with the Celtics that started RIGHT NOW would be the same as the one that just ended?

Do you think that another year of age on the Celtics players won't make a difference against a young team like the Magic? For those Magic players that actually contributed in this series, age is not even an issue.

A team with Dwight Howard, Jameer Nelson, Rashard Lewis, Mickael Pietrus, JJ Redick, Matt Barnes, Brandon Bass, Ryan Anderson, and Marcin Gortat can compete for a title every year. If players like Vince Carter, Bass, and Gortat are back next year, great. If not, then they will be turned into pieces that we can use. Keeping JJ and Barnes is a must.

Boston beat us, they were the better team for that series. Talk to Dwight and Jameer...I guarantee you they'd love to start the series over again right now, and they certainly would love to do again a year from now.

That's just it, you can't go start it over again..They had a chance after the game one loss to right the ship..Then after the game 2 loss, but we waited until game 4 to make it a series..The 2 leaders of the team sat on the bench and watched the lakers celebrate the year before..So they knew how important these games were, yet we couldn't will ourselves to win..Your speaking in hindsight, coulda shoulda woulda won't win us anything..It was right there for them and they couldn't beat the other team..So if you keep the same team,IMO you get the same results..