Originally posted by Bun B:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by Bun B:

quote:
Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17:

Miami, Orlando and Washington discuss S&T, shuffle draft picks

If this trade has any truth to it whatsoever, why is Riley suddenly open to trading w/us in general-and more specifically, trade us Haslem? I am sure Otis has been barking up the Haslem tree for atleast 2 years...to no success.

Suddenly, he is available to us? There must be something wrong with Haslem. Wasnt he nursing a knee injury not too long ago?

And yes, anything involving Haslem would have to be a S&T I believe.

quote:
Originally posted by murphy13:

If this trade has any truth to it whatsoever, why is Riley suddenly open to trading w/us in general-and more specifically, trade us Haslem? I am sure Otis has been barking up the Haslem tree for atleast 2 years...to no success.

Suddenly, he is available to us? There must be something wrong with Haslem. Wasnt he nursing a knee injury not too long ago?

And yes, anything involving Haslem would have to be a S&T I believe.

haslem is a free agent and would more than likely get the MLE. if we s&t for haslem we still have our MLE to work with. one can only assume that riley wants to put a team together as cheaply as possible in order to save as much money as possible for the big free agents, which is why he may not have a problem including us in a s&t.

Do we really want Haslem this bad? I've seen some of you guys totally high on him for this team...He'll help this team THAT much? I'm not being a smart *** either...seriously asking.

quote:
Originally posted by Walddo:

Do we really want Haslem this bad? I've seen some of you guys totally high on him for this team...He'll help this team THAT much? I'm not being a smart *** either...seriously asking.

haslem is a banger in every sense of the word. whether he can help this team to the point of helping us win a champion remains to be seen. but if we are going to be playing shard at the 3 then he's our best realistic option to be starting at the 4.

quote:
Originally posted by star_phenom35:

I asked Alex Kennedy about the rumor...

quote:
@iAREayo I don't see it happening. A lot of the rumors spreading around right now couldn't be further from the truth.

what kind of rumors are spreading around right now?