Sign in to follow this  
Berto

The "OFFICIAL" Offseason Thread

Mike Miller is one of the most gifted offensive players in the NBA but as efficient as he is on the offensive side he is that bad on the defensive side.

But what about a bench lineup of...

Jwill

Redick

Miller

Anderson

Gortat

Whiteout. A lineup Celtic and Pacer fans would drool over.

quote:
Originally posted by Sinister_Grin:

Mike Miller is one of the most gifted offensive players in the NBA but as efficient as he is on the offensive side he is that bad on the defensive side.

But what about a bench lineup of...

Jwill

Redick

Miller

Anderson

Gortat

Whiteout. A lineup Celtic and Pacer fans would drool over.

is this assuming that barnes leaves and pietrus is our new starting sf?

Getting him would hurt us defensively, but it would improve out offense. He is a knock down sharpshooter. One of the best 3PT shooters int he NBA for many years now. In his rookie year with us, he broke the rookie record for threes made by a rookie. I really like Mike, and was sad to see him go for Drew. Otis is so good as giving away young talent.

He wants to come back to us too.

Mike Miller "would love to" go back to Orlando

quote:
When the Orlando Magic came to Washington last month, Mike Miller spent some time with former Memphis teammate and fellow Florida alum Jason Williams. Miller said Williams told him how much fun it was playing for a winner and offered some encouraging words.

So, after watching Williams end all suspense on Wednesday by scoring six points in the final two seconds of the third quarter, you couldn't blame Miller for looking over at the other bench and pondering what it would be like to play with a contender.

Ah, the good old days. (Photo by Julie Fletcher, the Orlando Sentinel)

After scoring 16 points in the Wizards' 121-94 loss to the Magic, Miller was asked about a possible return to Orlando, where he spent his first 2

1. WADE. (Make it happen. Wade handles the ball like a point guard and makes everybody better)

2. NEED A PLAYER JUST LIKE RONDO. (Same advantage as above - makes everybody better)

3. I wouldn't evaluate SVG until I had a play maker on this team. The team is not able to pass worth a @#$%^!! We need the ball properly delivered to our players and cut DOWN ON THE SLOPPY PLAY AND TURN OVERS!!

quote:
Originally posted by The Solution:

1. WADE. (Make it happen. Wade handles the ball like a point guard and makes everybody better)

2. NEED A A PLAYER JUST LIKE RONDO. (Same advantage as above - makes everybody better)

3. I wouldn't evaluate SVG until I had a play maker on this team. The team is not able to pass worth a @#$%^!! We need the ball properly delivered to our players and cut DOWN ON THE SLOPPY PLAY AND TURN OVERS!!

vince for wade. jameer and jwill for rondo. ez game

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

2. NEED A A PLAYER JUST LIKE RONDO. (Same advantage as above - makes everybody better)

Um, soooo

PG: Rondo

SG: Wade

SF: Mike Miller

PF: Shard

C: Superman

icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoMagicFan:

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:

Um, soooo

PG: Rondo

SG: Wade

SF: Mike Miller

PF: Shard

C: Superman

icon_smile.gif

that teams easily wins 73 games.

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoMagicFan:

Getting him would hurt us defensively, but it would improve out offense. He is a knock down sharpshooter. One of the best 3PT shooters int he NBA for many years now. In his rookie year with us, he broke the rookie record for threes made by a rookie. I really like Mike, and was sad to see him go for Drew. Otis is so good as giving away young talent.

He wants to come back to us too.

Mike Miller "would love to" go back to Orlando

quote:
When the Orlando Magic came to Washington last month, Mike Miller spent some time with former Memphis teammate and fellow Florida alum Jason Williams. Miller said Williams told him how much fun it was playing for a winner and offered some encouraging words.

So, after watching Williams end all suspense on Wednesday by scoring six points in the final two seconds of the third quarter, you couldn't blame Miller for looking over at the other bench and pondering what it would be like to play with a contender.

Ah, the good old days. (Photo by Julie Fletcher, the Orlando Sentinel)

After scoring 16 points in the Wizards' 121-94 loss to the Magic, Miller was asked about a possible return to Orlando, where he spent his first 2