Sign in to follow this  
Berto

The "OFFICIAL" Offseason Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

LOL at the 3-team trade.

Don't forget they said Toronto and Philly want a piece of that action... 5 team trade.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:
I'm not convinced that Orlando holds onto the 29th pick. Based on their workout invites and draft preparation, I don't think they keep it.

http://twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA/status/15577125377

we better be moving up then.....i'm tired of us not adding any youth, we traded lee, we traded our 09 first. if we trade 2010 i will be pissed. sounds like penny pinching by ownership

Did you ever think Otis isn't impressed with his options at #29? If there isn't anyone he likes, why should tthey pay a guranteed contract out to a rookie they don't plan on playing? It's not like the 29th overall pick in the NBA Draft is something to be real excited about.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:
Originally posted by truth393:

quote:
I'm not convinced that Orlando holds onto the 29th pick. Based on their workout invites and draft preparation, I don't think they keep it.

http://twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA/status/15577125377

we better be moving up then.....i'm tired of us not adding any youth, we traded lee, we traded our 09 first. if we trade 2010 i will be pissed. sounds like penny pinching by ownership

Did you ever think Otis isn't impressed with his options at #29? If there isn't anyone he likes, why should tthey pay a guranteed contract out to a rookie they don't plan on playing? It's not like the 29th overall pick in the NBA Draft is something to be real excited about.

heck we may end up trading our 1st for an early-mid 2nd round pick

quote:
Originally posted by Sinister_Grin:

I love how they call Cook a sharpshooter when his FG% has never even gotten above 38%. That is atrocious. The guy shot 32% from the field and 31% from 3 this year.

Why Haslem now? Yeah 2 or 3 years ago no doubt but he is in his 30's and has knee problems.

Thornton is ok but you are giving up a first rounder, Ryno and Gortat for that? No way Otis makes this ridiculous trade.

i can only see use doing this deal if we get howard... other then that no... i dont want any of those player for that cost... anderson and gortat are the best players after howard in that deal...

Thorntan is ok but nothing special... Not a better prospect then anderson and not the rare player (center that has size and mobility) like gortat...

Again, No... unless we get howard

I want a 10 team trade that gets so cluttered and messy Wade "mistakenly" gets signed to Orlando and Wince goes to Toronto (while we keep the core including JJ and Barnes).

Oh, and the signings would have to have the 10 GMs all around a rather small table with contracts all over it and GMs fighting for the 3 pens available, with Otis grabbing Wade's contract and running.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

I want a 10 team trade that gets so cluttered and messy Wade "mistakenly" gets signed to Orlando and Wince goes to Toronto (while we keep the core including JJ and Barnes).

Oh, and the signings would have to have the 10 GMs all around a rather small table with contracts all over it and GMs fighting for the 3 pens available, with Otis grabbing Wade's contract and running.

I THOUGHT YOU WANTED BRANDON ROY?

Make up your mind. smile_svgsad.png

quote:

quote:

I'M JUST BEING REALISTIC BRO. ROY HAS LIKE A .05 CHANCE OF HAPPENING, WHILE WADE HAS A .02 CHANCE OF HAPPENING.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'M JUST BEING REALISTIC BRO. ROY HAS LIKE A .05 CHANCE OF HAPPENING, WHILE WADE HAS A .02 CHANCE OF HAPPENING.

its probably less than that for both.