Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

Joe Johnson, LBJ, Chris Bosh, and DWade Meeting

Even though I know most are focused on the series (as am I), I did see this video on ESPN today and it caught my attention.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5224873

Apparently Joe Johnson, LBJ, Chris Bosh, and DWade will be meeting in the next couple of weeks to talk about free agent locations. If all 4 of those guys land on one team, that team will win titles for years and years to come. Even though I know the chance for all 4 to land on the same time is virtually impossible, looking at a place like NJ where they can already offer 2 max contracts to players and then with a billionaire owner who could throw some money around, it could be worth discussion.

Is that a concern for the Magic? I know some of us would love to see Wade, Johnson, or Bosh in a Magic uniform next season. Does this hurt that chance or are these guys just meeting cause they arent playing in their conference finals?

Even though I know most are focused on the series (as am I), I did see this video on ESPN today and it caught my attention.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5224873

Apparently Joe Johnson, LBJ, Chris Bosh, and DWade will be meeting in the next couple of weeks to talk about free agent locations. If all 4 of those guys land on one team, that team will win titles for years and years to come. Even though I know the chance for all 4 to land on the same time is virtually impossible, looking at a place like NJ where they can already offer 2 max contracts to players and then with a billionaire owner who could throw some money around, it could be worth discussion.

Is that a concern for the Magic? I know some of us would love to see Wade, Johnson, or Bosh in a Magic uniform next season. Does this hurt that chance or are these guys just meeting cause they arent playing in their conference finals?

Move to around the NBA? ._.

Yes I would be scared if there were duo's like Wade-Lebron

Bosh-Joe etc.....on a team on the east.

A deal that lands all four of them on one team has a pretty good chance of happening. I also heard that, in a shocking move, they all switched agents to this guy. He's already got an idea what it will cost to move all four of them:

drevil.png

There's still only one ball to go around. If lebron is THE guy on this team then it reduces Wade, Johnson, and Bosh's effectiveness by a bit.

Look at it this way, lets say you have the best stick razor, the best electric razor, and the best straight razor in your bathroom.

You can't effectively use all three at the same time. You'd have to stick to one at a time. Sure, there may be situations that fit the electric razor better (lets say you woke up late), but couldn't an average electric razor fill that role just as well.

Basically what i'm saying, is that it only does other teams favors but limiting the amount of possible touches that Wade, Bosh, and Lebron get. We can easily match that production (head to head) with our three or four all star players too.

The olympic failure team showed that you can't just collect a bunch of talent and expect them to create a cohesive team. You need a couple talented options coupled with complimentary guys. You need guys who are comfortable just playing defense and scoring only when asked to do so. You need guys who are fine sitting on the bench during crunch time.

There is no way that LeBron and Wade play together, they would take away from each other's strengths too much. One of them (probably Wade) would have to take a big hit to their ego and only play as a second option. Don't see it.

However, I fully expect Bosh to play with either LBJ or Wade next season.

There all probably going to be playing for the USA olympic team. I can't wait to see where they are all going, especially, wade and james.