Sign in to follow this  
Die Mannschaft

Vince Carter MIA in these playoffs.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

Lewis has these 2 games..

Lewis has been incredible this series!

8 PPG on 35% shooting at $18 million per year?

Woohooo!!!!!

You can't ask for much more than that!

quote:
Originally posted by VC_Fan:

quote:

Woohooo!!!!!

He's also had the flu. He started playing better after receiving 2 IV's these past 2 games.

What's Vince's excuse?

quote:
Originally posted by UBBALLER8:

quote:
Originally posted by VC_Fan:

quote:

Woohooo!!!!!

He's also had the flu. He started playing better after receiving 2 IV's these past 2 games.

What's Vince's excuse?

No Heart and Lazy

VCfan you must have been beat up all the time. You are acting like Big Baby after DH hit him in the head last night. Your mouth is moving and nothing intelligent is coming out.

quote:
Originally posted by Optimus Prime:

quote:
Originally posted by nclover:

This coming from another VC lover. Tell me what will be done with VC if we lose tomorrow night and even worse what if Vince plays terrible again. Should we just shrug it off?

Again, I hope he plays well. I want the Magic to bring home the championship. But in all honesty Vince's play scares me.

Don't get me wrong I admit when he plays like **** as he did in game 4! Despite his horrible shooting night he should find other ways to contribute but we can't just make up threads for one player where at numerous times we have players on this team who are ghosts. It's not fair. But I must say I loved Rashard Lewis play last night. **** he was aggressive. He was scoring and running hard to play D on Pierce. I loved it! I was hyped screaming crazy! Let's keep it up people and trust me there were times when VC had me mad in Jersey but he's still a great player and deserves better criticism. Only if people knew.

RE: Vince is a great player but he has not been playing like a great player. The fact of the matter is JJ is playing far superior at the moment. He's quicker and more decisive and can turn the corner. Now is the time to play the guys who are playing the best. Reddick should be getting more minutes until Vince starts showing he can play better defense and can turn the corner and create his own shots. We don't need him taking crazy shots just to show how great he is. I think Vince knows that to.

chuck just called vc out on the tnt lakers pre game show..don't shoot the messenger vc fans..go after the pro's who say he isn't playing worth a darn..

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

chuck just called vc out on the tnt lakers pre game show..don't shoot the messenger vc fans..go after the pro's who say he isn't playing worth a darn..

Nice to hear that Charles and JVG calling him out.

quote:
Originally posted by nclover:

VCfan you must have been beat up all the time. You are acting like Big Baby after DH hit him in the head last night. Your mouth is moving and nothing intelligent is coming out.

Says the moron who can't even spell.

Stop acting like you know me, idiot. You don't know a thing about me. I'm not the one who started this bashing of players. You don't see me making retarded "MIA" threads.

quote:
Originally posted by Cardiac Kat:

Idiot just go away and let the people who care post comments.

I'll make you a deal. You stop posting, and I'll stop posting.

Otherwise, shut the **** up, and don't tell me what to do. I have every right to post here.