Sign in to follow this  
gporter

Official Gamethread: Magic @ Celtics 5/24 8:30pm ET

Marc Jackson: Give all the credit to Boston for Being able to keep this game close despite being down ten, sign of a great team.

Bull ****ing ****. No mention of us not giving up after being down 3-0 and having the lead on the road.

If we lose this game, I want Stan to get up on the podium and say "It's really difficult to get your guys prepared to play a game with the will to win when the refs make it impossible. Fine me what you want, but that was the absolute worst officiated game I have ever seen, and I'm completely disgusted."

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

Marc Jackson: Give all the credit to Boston for Being able to keep this game close despite being down ten, sign of a great team.

Bull ****ing ****. No mention of us not giving up after being down 3-0 and having the lead on the road.

we haven't earned any respect in this series..

quote:

haha..he also said way earlier..."it's easier to go on a winning streak in hockey or baseball where you can ride a hot goalie or pitcher"...um betch, if you can tell me how to ride a 'hot' goalie that would be great bc that sounds like BS. and a pitcher only pitches every 4 days...soo...ur a ruh-tard

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

quote:

+1000, we dont deserve based on 3 games

we haven't earned any respect in this series..