Sign in to follow this  
Nell2ThaIzzay

Did I really see Kevin Garnett truck over Stan Van Gundy?

I unfortunately didn't get to watch the game straight through from beginning to end, because of a family event that was going on tonight, but I did have it on the TV in the background and continued to check in. After the game was over, and they were showing some highlights, I could have sworn I saw a highlight of Kevin Garnett straight running into Stan Van like he was Steven Jackson trucking over a middle linebacker on a 3rd and goal. Did I see that correctly? And if so, what's the deal with that? What happened?

I unfortunately didn't get to watch the game straight through from beginning to end, because of a family event that was going on tonight, but I did have it on the TV in the background and continued to check in. After the game was over, and they were showing some highlights, I could have sworn I saw a highlight of Kevin Garnett straight running into Stan Van like he was Steven Jackson trucking over a middle linebacker on a 3rd and goal. Did I see that correctly? And if so, what's the deal with that? What happened?

Matt Barnes pushed Garnett out of bounds and into Van Gundy probably because Coach was pouting instead of encouraging the team like the other players were.