Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: Magic at Celts 5/22 8:30 ET

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

It's funny how when Jameer is dominating the Bobcats and Hawks, thuglife doesn't have anything to say. But when he struggles against the Celtics, all of a sudden he crawls out to bash him. But you never hear a word from him about VC when he sucks, which is usually all the time.

nah I gave credit to Jameer. I would say how he did great. I wasnt on here much during the playoffs tho.

we deserve the right to be pissed off but blaming the loss on how stan dresses or how he dose not moitvate either wow it must of been a fluke that we won 59 games two years running.

how about just giving boston some credit for their defense, thier hussel and thier will to advance.

now i dont a medal or say to prove i was right cause im hurting like all of you but i did say early on in the season we had too much depth.

what we were missing were those role players like boston have, it is all good in well in having stacked full of shooters but when pressure is not only being put on the ball but in the passing lanes it makes getting the ball to the shooters in thier shooting zone.

i think we had 5 major floors in our system this year

1) too static shooter just ran to thier spots rather looking to create leads and get free

2) dwights free throws and lack of ability to create on the offensive end.

3) vince was not attacking the rim anywhere enough

4) on transition we were too slow, we just didn't push the ball enough with dwight in the side we should have him beating the opponet up the floor and seal on the rim whilst the ball is being pushed.

5) not having another offense in our play book.

Well Orlando if it's any consolation I'm sure LA Lakers will beat Boston in the finals. Kobe will help with Rhondo and they have three 7 footers to handle KG and Perkins. LA matches up VERY WELL with Boston! LA in 6 games!

Boston is a team that has great defense, offense, and chemistry. They play to win. You have to admire that in a team. I hate the Celtics, but I can respect their work. Some people need to realize that not everyone loves SVG. Yes, the regular season was good, but it does not matter if you lose the ring. If Magic could not beat the Celtics, so be it. Dammit, I expect players being paid millions of dollars to go out a play their best. Lewis, 4 points, Dwight 7 points. The announcers were so shocked over the lack of effort on the Magic players. How many people in the real world would have a job, if he/she worked only 30% of team and gave 30% effort?

This morning I looked in the dictionary to find words to describe how bad this game was but I couldn't find Dwight Howard, Jameer Nelson, Vince Carter, Rashard Lewis, or Matt Barnes written in there any where.

quote:
Originally posted by bravlady:

This morning I looked in the dictionary to find words to describe how bad this game was but I couldn't find Dwight Howard, Jameer Nelson, Vince Carter, Rashard Lewis, or Matt Barnes written in there any where.

ahahahah funny cause true

I mean Seriously! I love the Magic and I'm behind the Magic 100% But these guys played like they got paid off to lose, This was NOT our Orlando Magic Playing, Not one set was them! They had open shots that they passed up on. They did not move the ball as sharp and were so clumbsy they looked like the Keystone cops. I mean did someone pay them off to lose???? It's not Stans fault! Celtics are a very good game, I remember writing thaqt the Magic were a Buzz Saw and someone on TV used it saying the Celtics were a Buzz Saw. I love the Magic and they have had a fantastic year if they lose but Please Play like the Magic, not like Clowns from the Circus!!!It was embarrassing.....

There seems to be one thing not considered in all of these postgame threads. The Celtics are a far better team than any other in the East. Enjoy the game Monday.