Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: Magic at Celts 5/22 8:30 ET

quote:
Originally posted by ninjapj:

not stans fault, the team has quit!!

I'm not trying to start a fire SVG bandwagon, but when your team quits....the coach is to blame. The team quit on HIM.

It's really sad.

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoTragic:

I was looking forward to beating you guys in the finals again this year, especially that thug Matt Barnes. Looks like you don't even have the heart to score 50 before the 4th quarter. Typical choking franchise. Don't even bother showing up for game 4, maybe your pompous *** of a coach will die of bad fashion sense and a heart attack.

you made an account just to spew that garbage?

quote:

I was looking forward to beating you guys in the finals again this year, especially that thug Matt Barnes. Looks like you don't even have the heart to score 50 before the 4th quarter. Typical choking franchise. Don't even bother showing up for game 4, maybe your pompous *** of a coach will die of bad fashion sense and a heart attack.

Your name makes sense, now get the **** out of here

quote:

Trying to keep your mind off the celtics? I would too.. Good luck figuring out how you're gonna try to beat them like you couldn't do in '08.

quote:

Haters get hated.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

quote:

not stans fault, the team has quit!!

I'm not trying to start a fire SVG bandwagon, but when your team quits....the coach is to blame. The team quit on HIM.

It's really sad.

not if there is problems with the players themselves? something is going on with this team we don't know about..i could believe the celtics could beat us in 7, but this isn't the team i watched this year..

quote:

And you were a load your mom should have swallowed!!!

GO MAGIC!!!!!!!

quote:

quote:

thats how smart the guy is.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

quote:

quote:

thats how smart the guy is.

lol...

This is freaking pathetic!! Why did we even bother getting on the plane? What a waste Magic, I know the series was all but over after a collapse in the first two home games. But what the hell? No emotion what-so-ever!!!

We all on these boards bleed Blue & White and it kills us to watch this, so why aren't the players feeling the same way?

I can't believe SVG let his players not show up like this. And I'm not giving Boston an ounce of credit because of there so called "stiffling defense", we're just flat out not showing any hustle!!

Wheres Barnes our enforcer? Where's the swagger we had after the second round? Pathetic Magic!!! And please can someone tel JVG to shut the hell up, its like if he says any thing good about his bro he's considered a Magic homer.

I thought I was upset at thi team after last years Finals agaisnt LA, but this series takes the cake. Never have I ever been so ticked off w/ this team like I am now.