Sign in to follow this  
mongoose

The Celtics will let Redick try to beat them all day

My guess is nobody here actually read my post cept for this guy:

quote:
Originally posted by stealthtt24:

Probably the smartest post ive read in awhile.

quote:
Originally posted by mongoose:

quote:

so if a person doesn't agree with you means they didn't read your post....hmmm ok

quote:
Originally posted by StrongMind3:

quote:

quote:

so if a person doesn't agree with you means they didn't read your post....hmmm ok

I would respond to what they're replying with, but I'd be repeating myself, so yeah, it doesn't seem like they're even reading my post..

quote:

Put it this way guys... Who would you rather have getting in a groove? JJ Redick? Or Jameer Nelson and Rashard Lewis?

who cares what name gets in a groove. i didn't know jameer or rashard get more points for their shots.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:

Put it this way guys... Who would you rather have getting in a groove? JJ Redick? Or Jameer Nelson and Rashard Lewis?

who cares what name gets in a groove. i didn't know jameer or rashard get more points for their shots.

So suddenly they're names and not players? You're startin to lose it, man... not even making sense.

quote:

quote:

quote:

So suddenly they're names and not players? You're startin to lose it, man... not even making sense.

How do you know JJ was thinking about how to be the hero? Are you a mind reader?

quote:

I read your post & you're right...but I can't criticize JJ 4 competing & taking what the defense is giving while his teammates stand around complaining that Boston is playing too physical. At least the guy isn't frozen in fear w/that Irene Pollin post draft lottery look.

I will add, if SVG is going to play JJ, trust him, & sink or swim with the guy defensively. Don't tell me he can defend Ray Allen and then compromise the integrity of the entire defense trying to help him or at least mix it up. Boston exploited the crap out of the fact Orlando was traping those screens. They exploited that every single time they needed a big basket. I thought the core principle of Orlando's D was deny layups? Ray Allen had a good game 1, but D wasn't the problem in game 1.

quote:

quote:

quote:

What are you even trying to nitpick here...? LewisFTW's choice of words? Obviously we want Jameer and Shard to be in a groove, but why does JJ playing well have any less value? I completely disagree with the notion that the role of JJ Redick in this series will the reason for our success/downfall.

JJ was good in the first quarter of the game, but was dribbling too much later on in the game for my liking.

We need quick ball rotation and dribble drive... not dribbling and not getting anywhere.