Sign in to follow this  
fishybashi

KEYS TO BEATING BOSTON

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

People need to realize that the Magic already know what to do. It's just Boston is preventing them from doing it. The only way to stop guys from running is to take good shots, not turn the ball over a lot, and stop the ball in transition.

Isn't it possible that the Celtics are just.. doing that?

So far, KG is proving that he is the bigger difference maker from last year than Jameer. He has pretty much went from Lewis being the main thing they couldn't offensively stop to keeping him to out of the game completely.

I disagree. Magic are not playing to their potential. I really do not think the Magic have their heart into the game. Game2- Dwight and others were laughing and joking at the last minutes of the game- not much focus there. It looks like Magic are already on vacation. If what you suggest was true, I would expect to see huge losses. Magic are capable of winning the series, but it is up to the team.

Ways to be boston:

1) fastbreak

2) penitrate

3) use Howard in pick in roles primary

4) Run sets for Lewis

5) Make quicker rotations when needed, instead of strickly sticking to the 'substitution program'.

quote:
I disagree. Magic are not playing to their potential. I really do not think the Magic have their heart into the game. Game2- Dwight and others were laughing and joking at the last minutes of the game- not much focus there. It looks like Magic are already on vacation. If what you suggest was true, I would expect to see huge losses. Magic are capable of winning the series, but it is up to the team.

You just seem to be speaking of vague things like 'heart' and 'soul' in order to justify that Boston won those games under defense and offensive efficiency. While I do think Magic have the potential, you can't just go blaming some off the wall smile and generic terms that nobody can ever really define for those losses.

quote:

quote:

You just seem to be speaking of vague things like 'heart' and 'soul' in order to justify that Boston won those games under defense and offensive efficiency. While I do think Magic have the potential, you can't just go blaming some off the wall smile and generic terms that nobody can ever really define for those losses.

+1

quote:

quote:

Unfortunately, the psyche of a team cannot be numerically measured....but does that mean it doesn;t exist or have an impact?

Slow down their front court...and you win. That is all it takes.