Sign in to follow this  
Give Me Redick All Day

Quit wasting Bass...

quote:
Originally posted by Give Me Redick All Day:

This **** is cyclical, ya know that right?

95 - Finals (lost)

96 - ECFs (lost)

Mediocre, to piss poor, until...

09 - Finals (lost)

10 - ECFs (???)

/rant

I thought about this in the car....

I thought about MJ and KG

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFromHarlem:

seriously...i'm starting to wonder why we ever got bass to begin with...i'm hoping svg knows something that we don't know about him...cuz to acquire such a good defensive player who can post up in the paint and create space for Dwight and not use him MUST be personal...

just now starting to wonder?

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

quote:
Originally posted by MagicFromHarlem:

seriously...i'm starting to wonder why we ever got bass to begin with...i'm hoping svg knows something that we don't know about him...cuz to acquire such a good defensive player who can post up in the paint and create space for Dwight and not use him MUST be personal...

just now starting to wonder?

well..reg season aside...we have been dominating and didn't need bass whatsoever...hell i d@mn near forgot he was on our team at one point...now bein faced with such a good defensive squad..the relevancy of bass is brighter than the sun itself..

Stan should just tell Bass don't worry about coming to anymore games or practices. He can't get a minute. He doesn't deserve to be benched.

I don't see why Stan decided not to play Anderson and obviously Bass. Only Lewis.

As for him not playing Johnson, anybody can do better then Jason Williams right now. Play Johnson.

quote:

Why because Otis knew from last years loss that we needed another big in the paint to contain Gasol,Bynum,Odum. Why spend that kind of money on a player and not use him. Why because SVG is upset with Bass. Why, who knows? This is not the time to hold grudges this about a CHAMPIONSHIP!

okay so most of us agree Bass is a big body that could do some damage against wallance and perkins and bigbaby so how do we get him some playing time? as orlando fans should be create a let brandon play website??

All I can say is if the Boston sweep us, I think we need to let go of our coach. We got all the talent with our players and he is wasting it. VanGundy is a good coach, but I think Shaq got a point about what he said about Stan.

The Magic need to adjust their thinking to fix their deficiencies. Of course, Bass must be put in the rotation to get us better defense and rebounding. Anderson won't be effective because Boston doesn't double up on Howard. Perhaps, Lewis can play the 3 as well as the 4 to give both Gortat and Bass more time. Reddick should be moved up to start and play the identical minutes as Ray Allen gets. Perhaps JJ can play the backup point slot when Nelson is resting.