Sign in to follow this  
BMP

THE ANGRY POSTGAME THREAD MAY 22nd - bump for game 3 - time for off-season talk????

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Post all your crap here, make the mods lives easier and don't flood the board.

have fun mods, LOL

in before thuglife says you're trying to play mod

smile_svgsad.png

Hahahah, probably. I have him on ignore though, so it's whatever.

I cant even be mad at the refs right now. Sure we got some bad calls against us. Big time ones that hurt like the two on JJ.

But how can I be mad when Vince, one of our best foul shooters, misses not just one but two huge free throws, and then JJ, our far and away smartest and mistake free player doesn't advance the ball with a timeout?

everyone saying we were gonna sweep got the sweep part right but wrong team. this team is a disgrace i am turning in my magic colors and jumping on the lakers bandwagon.

quote:
Originally posted by Ramsde68:

I cant even be mad at the refs right now. Sure we got some bad calls against us. Big time ones that hurt like the two on JJ.

But how can I be mad when Vince, one of our best foul shooters, misses not just one but two huge free throws, and then JJ, our far and away smartest and mistake free player doesn't advance the ball with a timeout?

We lost this game because of silly mistakes. Exactly what you mentioned if Vince had at least made one one those it would have been a two point game, but never the less... JJ Redick made a really dumb decision there. We could of have had almost 6 seconds in the clock instead we wound up with 3. something...

What about Nelson's three with a minute left in the quarter and us down three...? Made no sense to me.

quote:
Originally posted by thejuice:

everyone saying we were gonna sweep got the sweep part right but wrong team. this team is a disgrace i am turning in my magic colors and jumping on the lakers bandwagon.

get the fk out of here then

Dwight did good today, but Mark Jackson is correct. We can't win by having Dwight our #1 option. Also, why does Vince do one-legged, one hand, fading left with 2 defenders on him jumper with 20 sec remaining on the (shot) clock?

quote:
Originally posted by Mickinator:

Dwight did good today, but Mark Jackson is correct. We can't win by having Dwight our #1 option. Also, why does Vince do one-legged, one hand, fading left with 2 defenders on him jumper with 20 sec remaining on the (shot) clock?

Hopefully Vince stops doing that dumb fadeaway jumper and Lewis become a force, because right now old man KG is outplaying him... SAD!

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

Post all your crap here, make the mods lives easier and don't flood the board.

have fun mods, LOL

Good idea.

Crushing, crushing defeat. The good news is we have 3 days to tweak our game. Some things that need to be addressed:

1) help defense, pick and roll situations at the 4 spot.

2) REBOUNDING

3) Offensive tempo. Jameer needs to push the ball, and take more shots. Yes, I said it, SHOOT FIRST. Because if Rashard is going to continue playing the way he is, somebody has to pick up the slack.

i heard shard has the flu.. don't know if that's true but regarless he needs to step up. Also where has matt barnes been in the playoffs? Or the peaches we saw last year draining threes and torching teams especially in the cavs series.