Sign in to follow this  
SlipperySam

To Nyce_1

Thanks a load for posting the thoughtful message on our board. As of the middle of the night, a couple of us had responded. When got up this morning, the first thing I did was to look for that thread. It seems to be gone, and I can't explain it. As far as I know, only mods can remove threads, and no mod other than myself has ever done so.

Your analysis of this matchup was one of the best and fairest I have seen, and I was looking forward to having it displayed to our entire board. Did you possibly find a way to delete it yourself? I'm really feeling badly about it. On the off-chance that you kept a copy, would you be willing to post it again?

Sorry and thanks,

Sam

Thanks a load for posting the thoughtful message on our board. As of the middle of the night, a couple of us had responded. When got up this morning, the first thing I did was to look for that thread. It seems to be gone, and I can't explain it. As far as I know, only mods can remove threads, and no mod other than myself has ever done so.

Your analysis of this matchup was one of the best and fairest I have seen, and I was looking forward to having it displayed to our entire board. Did you possibly find a way to delete it yourself? I'm really feeling badly about it. On the off-chance that you kept a copy, would you be willing to post it again?

Sorry and thanks,

Sam

Sam, I just saw this thread, and checked....my post is still there. Its on the 2nd page of the "The matchup - Celtics and Orlando" thread.