Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Magic vs. Leprechauns ECF GM1 5/16

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

i really do think some of you people are in denial if you think this is some anomaly. Are you surprised Perkins is playing Howard this well? Really? How many celtic games have you watched?

Perkins has nothing to do with Dwight missing point blank shots. He is just missing any and everything.

quote:
Originally posted by StayBrutal:

Hate to say it but if the magic lose today,we lose the series,Bottom Line.Hurts me to say it. smile_svgsad.png

It's one game man. One game. ALOT can happen.

quote:

Hate to say it but if the magic lose today,we lose the series,Bottom Line.Hurts me to say it. smile_svgsad.png

wow, just wow..

quote:

i dunno...if every 7 game series was decided by game 1...then everyone should just give up after that game. if we fight harder every night, anything can happen

quote:
Originally posted by Sinister_Grin:

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

i really do think some of you people are in denial if you think this is some anomaly. Are you surprised Perkins is playing Howard this well? Really? How many celtic games have you watched?

Perkins has nothing to do with Dwight missing point blank shots. He is just missing any and everything.

ding ding ding, we have a winner!

quote:

That's weak man. It's a 7 game series!

quote:
Originally posted by Quercus_d:

Lewis doesn't rebound or score much or play very good defense. He scores pretty efficiently and can make a clutch shot once in a while. I'd say it's possible that if each player were given the same minutes, he'd show himself to be our third best power forward.

if you're basing rashard's effectiveness in comparison to the average PF in the league i see what you mean. but the reason rashard and this team are so effective is because of shard's versatility at the PF spot. he can spot up and shoot anywhere, is a somewhat decent rebounder, can post up as well as drive.

i'd much rather have him on the floor than anderson or bass atm, he spreads the floor and doesn't take bad and rushed shots like bass and anderson do a lot of times.

quote:

yeah, because shaq wasn't missing these same shots.

perkins has played howard well for years. nobody should be surprised.

quote:
Originally posted by Freex:

I still don't fully understand why Dwight has to be dominated on defense by Perkins.. or Sheed.

Seriously, what's wrong with him?

He spent all of his rest time filming that stupid interview of himself instead of keeping focus