Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Witness the Exploding Cavsfanatic!

Idk why you guys go to cavfanatic.

Go to realcavsfan. They proclaim themselves to be "superior" to cavfanatic yet have the same stupid types of posts.

Almost makes me sad seeing these guys realize they were overrated all season; but it's great to see them finally back down to Earth. I've been waiting all year for this moment.

edit: LOL you know what's funny? How all of them are saying "Shaq is the only one that shows heart" when they don't even realize that it was part of the gameplan to give Shaq easy points in order to let Lebron stay out of rhythm.

These guys are seriously this dumb.

I'm bathing in these Cavs fan's meltdown like a fat hog bathing in mud and loving it. Lebron fans are losers. The best part is all the life-is-worth-living-because-of-lebron hype that it took to create a phat playoff choke and subsequent meltdown of this glorious magnitude. Even if they come back and win against the Celts, this moment is priceless!!!

Obviously half the people on there, possibly more, have no intellect whatsoever.

On a side note, this is how they always act after losses. When we got Shaq, and lost a couple straight, they panicked, same for Jamison.

LeBron having an off night doesn't bother me. A lot of people forget that he rarely plays bad, and they have come to expect his best performance every game. He is human, just like the rest of the guys, and although they have the best team in that series, that means nothing. Boston wanted to play, and Cleveland didn't. Now, there's like a 10% chance that Cleveland wins the series.

Yeah I guess once you get so used to depending so much on one player, everybody acts like LeBron is a traitor. We would never say that about any of our guys if they have one bad game.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

Yeah I guess once you get so used to depending so much on one player, everybody acts like LeBron is a traitor. We would never say that about any of our guys if they have one bad game.

Exactly. 30 8 and 7 every game makes people become dependent on you. One of the few negatives about LeBron is the attention he gets for being so good. Stat wise, it wasn't even a "bad" game. He shot terribly, but still distributed the ball and did a few good things.

It almost seems as though he's not trying. How can you come out in game 3, dominate every aspect, and then lay a goose egg in game 5 at home??

If I had to lay blaim on one player for this series being the problem and potential letdown that it is, it has to be Mo Williams. His inability to guard Rondo has forced Mike Brown to make several changes with the matchups, leading to other mismatches.

I still don't see why Mo can't come out of the game for someone else. He's shot the ball terribly.

quote:
Originally posted by LinkZ2009:

I read some thread and their talking **** STILL about us....

They'd still be talking crap even if they were down 0-3.

Man those post are just pricesless by the way you have some magic fan over there kissin hindpott for whatever reason his name Paul_Ego

May 11, 2010 -- 9:10AM, fabcavfan wrote:

May 11, 2010 -- 8:36AM, Paul_Ego wrote:

May 10, 2010 -- 3:15PM, No Offense wrote:

Don't worry about sithlord. He won't be posting here anymore.

Gee, thanks. Jerk. Now he went and signed up on our forums. lol

Now THAT'S hilarious! lol! Sorry, better you than us...I liked how he was spewing good christian talk, then in the next sentence calling people names and having no tolerance for ignorance! That was a classic lol!

Sounds about right to me, if you know your history or have any real experience with organized religion. But then, I'm just one of those ignorant Magic fans, right?

what a idiot keep sucking up boy and yeah what out for those mines over there smile_sadcrab.gif