Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

JVG's hate for the Magic is definitley fake

quote:
The one thing I do know with absolute certainity is that Jeff did not want to watch any Magic games last year because watching his brother made him too nervous. No one that wanted to see someone fail would have a reaction like that.

Agreed. I just wonder what's motivating him to keep making such crazy comments.

He said he would take Dwight off the all NBA first team for Gasol, not all defensive team. That in itself ia an absurd claim, but not nearly as much as taking him off the defensive team.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

He said he would take Dwight off the all NBA first team for Gasol, not all defensive team. That in itself ia an absurd claim, but not nearly as much as taking him off the defensive team.

Ah my bad. He must have said something about defense in the sentence before that kind of threw me off.

Either way, as you said, still absurd.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by StayBrutal:

He's jealous of the orlando magic and his brother.

Well you don't have to wonder about what I think of you.

he's jealous of your hall of fame status.

Holy-Facepalm.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

That makes sense. I don't agree with him but at least an argument could be made for Gasol as a 1st team all NBA pick.

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrickJames:

During the Celtics and Cavaliers game today, Jeff Van Gundy said that he would take Dwight Howard off the all defensive first team and replace him with Gasol.

i guess he was hammered otherwise ***?

He said all NBA team, which isnt incredibly absurd. I disagree with that though for sure.

But Yeah of course JVG purposley takes shots at the Magic, that's why it doesnt bother me, he's intentionally doing it.

oh and lol at BMP trying to play mod again.

Wrong. When I "play mod", I pretty much go through this website looking for the BAN THUGLIFEJ button.

i think you're taking what he said out of context

he said that gasol needed to be on the all-nba second team...mark said who would you take off to replace gasol...jeff said he didnt care who it was, he would even take dwight off the first team to have gasol on some all nba list

he was basically saying that it was ridiculous that gasol didnt make any all nba team list...he was just trying to be funny