Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Jameer Nelson on Jim Rome (ESPN) in a few mins

Jameer tried so hard to defend Dwight without getting a fine that he almost had a stroke.

quote:
Originally posted by rtillaree:

I'd like to hear that, but I can't find a stream right now...I know VC was supposed to be on the Doug Gottlieb show at 5...

http://channelsurfing.net/watch-espn.html ??

Either way... I just heard this guy say Celtics/Cavs winner wins the East and I turned it off.

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

I'd like to hear that, but I can't find a stream right now...I know VC was supposed to be on the Doug Gottlieb show at 5...

http://channelsurfing.net/watch-espn.html ??

Either way... I just heard this guy say Celtics/Cavs winner wins the East and I turned it off.

he writes for the boston globe, it would look really bad if he said "when the celtics beat the cavs, they'll make it to the finals easily."

quote:

Hows the team compared to last season at this point?

-"We are moving the ball a lot better and playing very good defense."

Is this team tougher than last year?

-"Yea we added a few pieces to our team that have made us tougher."

-Are you referring to Matt Barnes?

-"Haha yea that guy is one of the players you hate playing against but you love having him on your team, and he is a great guy off the court."

-Is Dwight getting fair calls?

-"Hahaha ummmmmmm I think he just needs to play smarter and when you play smarter you put yourself in better positioning defensively."

-If you could go back last year to the finals would you do anything differently?

-"No I don't regret anything I did, but I do wish I didn't check out after the doctors told me I was done. Once I did that it was tough to come back and get in a groove."

They also kind of laughed at Stern and how he is dishing out fines left and right and Meer said he doesn't want to be hit with one lol.

Tried to sum it up as best as I could bud.